PDA

View Full Version : fast and furious nsx

candyman
04-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Just saw the latest fast and furious film. There are some nice shots of a lovely black nsx being driven by an equally lovely lady in the first few minutes. Obviously the film is the usual cliched tosh but there are some great cars and fine females in it. the car chases are o.k. but nothing compares to bullit does it!

nobby
04-05-2011, 06:30 PM
saw the previous one on sky one nite ... bored to deth and this was on so i sat and totally switched off and viewed ... a black facelifted NSX was in the end scenes driven by a nice bird ... wonder if its the same car usedin the new one????

btw thats all i remember about the film! :)

Just saw the latest fast and furious film. There are some nice shots of a lovely black nsx being driven by an equally lovely lady in the first few minutes. Obviously the film is the usual cliched tosh but there are some great cars and fine females in it. the car chases are o.k. but nothing compares to bullit does it!

Sudesh
04-05-2011, 07:01 PM
From memory that NSX belonged to someone on prime, didnt watch the film, looks like the type of show that at end, I would be looking for 2hrs of my life back lol

AR
04-05-2011, 07:39 PM
IIRC the car belongs to Vancehu from NSX prime but I could be wrong.

I will say that the last FF movie was really entertaining and the Rock vs Vin Diesel thing worked out well.

Cheers,

AR

Silver Surfer
04-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Some film critics say it is the best FF so far....look forward to my copy from China.

SS

forumadmin
05-05-2011, 07:56 AM
It's already on the Interweb, got mine.

PeteM
05-05-2011, 09:26 AM
From memory that NSX belonged to someone on prime, didnt watch the film, looks like the type of show that at end, I would be looking for 2hrs of my life back lol

And that's time you could of more usefully spent posting on here lol !

Senninha
05-05-2011, 01:54 PM
IIRC the car belongs to Vancehu from NSX prime but I could be wrong.

I will say that the last FF movie was really entertaining and the Rock vs Vin Diesel thing worked out well.

Cheers,

AR

You are not mistaken my friend, it is VanceHu's NSX-R replica complete with OEM seats!