PDA

View Full Version : Le Mans 2011

Ewan
21-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Date - 11/12 June
Place - in a field, en France

I'll be there - anyone else going?

I have some spare tickets for sale at face value price (ie not a rip off mark up from an agent) if anyone's interested - camping in Bleu Nord, Grandstands in Dunlop, Sommer or La Sarthe.

UPDATE: Tickets for sale are hitting Ebay now: PM me if you'd like links.

rgds
Ewan

Justin
21-04-2011, 11:49 AM
I was meant to be at practice this Sunday, until this photo thing got so big :)

Should be a great year - the 906 etc is very interesting.

sorepaws
21-04-2011, 12:17 PM
I am going - camping at Bleu Nord - just hope I get everything for 2 in the NSX ! :-D -

Ewan you have a pm

NSX 2000
21-04-2011, 12:52 PM
Date - 11/12 June
Place - in a field, en France

I'll be there - anyone else going?

I have some spare tickets for sale at face value price (ie not a rip off mark up from an agent) if anyone's interested - camping in Bleu Nord, Grandstands in Dunlop, Sommer or La Sarthe.

PM me if you're interested before they go on Ebay in a couple of weeks!

rgds
Ewan

Hi Ewan

I could be intrested in the grandstand tickets, can I give you a call over the weekend?

Paul

Ewan
21-04-2011, 02:24 PM
mais oui, monsieur!

matpp
26-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Salut les gars,

I'm considering a trip up.....where do you get tickets for the camping?

Cheers,

Mathieu

Ewan
26-04-2011, 07:04 PM
hi Mathieu,

You might have more luck dealing with the A.C.O. since you're French ;-)
The normal procedure for getting camping is to buy online from the ACO, but the systems are frustrating and basically don't work - the English site says the online ticket office is now closed, but the French site (http://www.lemans.org/fr/billetterie) still appears to offer tickets for sale. The ACO seems to want us all to buy tickets from agencies, not directly from the race - and agencies tend to put 40% price rises on top of the ticket prices...

I have some Bleu Nord camping + general admission tickets, which I think cost me just over €180, if you're interested... send me PM if you are.

regards
Ewan

matpp
25-05-2011, 03:11 PM
hi Mathieu,

You might have more luck dealing with the A.C.O. since you're French ;-)
The normal procedure for getting camping is to buy online from the ACO, but the systems are frustrating and basically don't work - the English site says the online ticket office is now closed, but the French site (http://www.lemans.org/fr/billetterie) still appears to offer tickets for sale. The ACO seems to want us all to buy tickets from agencies, not directly from the race - and agencies tend to put 40% price rises on top of the ticket prices...

I have some Bleu Nord camping + general admission tickets, which I think cost me just over €180, if you're interested... send me PM if you are.

regards
Ewan

Hi Ewan,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner....been a tad busy over the past month. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this year due to work commitments but thanks for the info and kind offer of the tickets.

Maybe next year hopefully.......I'm sure you'll have a great time (jealously)!

Cheers,

Mathieu