PDA

View Full Version : Image file and text layout

Kaz-kzukNA1
15-04-2011, 01:41 PM
I noticed that last night, the site was moved to another server or some changes were made.

After that, all of the layout of the photo and text were changed at least in the Blog section.

I'm aware that the layout will change depends on the window size and so on so I tried the same/different browser setting

Could you let me know whether it was required process or not and also not going to be changed for some time in the future so that I can repair all of the strange looking layout?

Otherwise, it is waste of time to repair them again....

[Edit:]
I use capture software to backup my posts and looking at the source, it seems that class="align_left size_medium" didn't work until yesterday and now somehow started to work or compiled properly resulting in different 'appearance'...

Regards,
Kaz

forumadmin
17-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Can't too you what made a change to the layouts. I don't go into that kind of detail with the software. All I did was an upgrade, and it is supposed to fix 140 bugs, so maybe this is one of them. The database corruptions that I fixed hopefully have stabilised things.

As for PMs being slow, I take a look, but if we need more CPU we can have it, but it will cost more, and we don't have enough money as it is.

forumadmin
17-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Can't too you what made a change to the layouts. I don't go into that kind of detail with the software. All I did was an upgrade, and it is supposed to fix 140 bugs, so maybe this is one of them. The database corruptions that I fixed hopefully have stabilised things.

As for PMs being slow, I take a look, but if we need more CPU we can have it, but it will cost more, and we don't have enough money as it is.

Kaz-kzukNA1
18-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi, forumadmin.

Thank you for the information.

Yes, it looks like it was caused by the bug fix as I can clearly see that the ‘align left’ code is now working.

I have started modifying the layout of my Blog so hope I can finish them in the near future.

Not sure about the PM issue…. Possibility of cached info related or something else??

Seems we are not alone as there were similar reports on the vBulletin Forum in the past.

Kaz