PDA

View Full Version : 1995 White NSX For Sale

jason
12-04-2011, 03:24 PM
***PRICE REDUCED - Now £17499***

***Pictures of cars service and maintenance record now added. Its a bit hard to get them all in as there is so many but the 3rd pic shows all the Honda receipts for parts and labour etc ***

Proper Ad is here...... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2737320.htm

Hi all,

Its coming to the time where I am considering letting my NSX go to pastures new. The car has been pampered all its life and is in great condition. The car is an auto and has done 69k and I am thinking £18,000 is a fair price for it as I have spent a lot of money on it. Its never been in an accident either and has no scrapes or scratches. Everything under the bonnet is as Honda intended as is the interior. Externally the car benefits from a £4000 set of BBS alloys.

I also have some spares that I will sell seperately or may sell with the car if the new owner wants them as spares; eg I have a full spare set of Bose speakers/amps which are really pricey to get from Honda these days!

NOTE: I will only sell this car if I think the buyer is going to take care of it. There has been too much time,love and money gone into this to see some boy racer run it into a tree! I dont have a financial need to sell it and will keep it if another enthusiast doesnt want to buy one right now.

Cheers,
Jason.

jason
14-04-2011, 04:40 PM
http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/images/misc/pencil.png

getpalmd
18-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Amazing amazing car, someone's gonna get a deal of a lifetime with this one!

jason
18-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Original NSX alloys could be made available if anyone wants this car. I've got another member on here offering cash plus oem alloys in exchange for BBS ones. Just thought I'd mention that so the option is there for anyone who might be interested in buying it.

seanh
24-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Hello Jason,

Just a quick email to contact you and see if you did sell your NSX or did in fact, keep it as discussed in our last email in April.
As discussed at the time, I will be in a position in 4-6 weeks if you want to sell/still have the car, to purchase.

Sorry to bother you if you have since sold,

Look forward to your reply,

Sean

Hondaboy
24-08-2011, 05:16 PM
He sold it to me :-)

Pampos
24-08-2011, 05:54 PM
he sold it to me :-)
lucky you :) :)

seanh
27-08-2011, 10:44 AM
Hi,

Thanks for answering my question. Look likes a great car-enjoy!

Seanh