PDA

View Full Version : Total Honda magazine

modarr
05-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Just wondering if the owner of the NSX in this new magazine is a forum member?
MO

Sudesh
05-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Just wondering if the owner of the NSX in this new magazine is a forum member?
MO

What does it look like? White NSX-R replica?

Silver Surfer
05-04-2011, 09:52 PM
It's red/black. ;)

SS

modarr
06-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Eh?
No its the white NSx-R replica as Sudesh says, owned by a one Lorna aged 24!
NOt seen the mag yet then SS?

Silver Surfer
06-04-2011, 09:19 PM
Nope...can't find it in Sainsbury...may have to go to WHSmith at the weekend.

Mine is issue 2 I believe...Issue 1 has the NSX-R replica. :embarassed:

The White NSX maybe the one sold by Icetronix in Ireland to a member here if I recall.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Kare/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.pnghttp://www.newsstand.co.uk/i2262211/Zoom/TOTAL-HONDA_MARAPR-11.jpg

SS

modarr
13-04-2011, 08:45 AM
See Dixon got himself centre stage eh?
If you see his add in the mag its got two red NSX pictured. That'll be yours and mine.
Can't wait for issue two.
MO

rtbm
30-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Ah "silver surfer" yep seen yours ......charger and all.......litttle secret.....look just below yours on front cover.....FD2 with JRSC......did this one to go with my "NSX"........loved your charger...just after meeting Dixon.....well after seeing the condition of his work shop i thought......just like a "dragon"..." i'm out "....so bought FD2 and took it to CPL for a play........super-chargers on Honda's....love it

NSXGB
01-05-2011, 08:23 AM
320 bhp NSX? What mods did it have to achieve this?

NSX 2000
02-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Ah "silver surfer" yep seen yours ......charger and all.......litttle secret.....look just below yours on front cover.....FD2 with JRSC......did this one to go with my "NSX"........loved your charger...just after meeting Dixon.....well after seeing the condition of his work shop i thought......just like a "dragon"..." i'm out "....so bought FD2 and took it to CPL for a play........super-chargers on Honda's....love it

Hi Russel

CPL stands for?

Paul.

Silver Surfer
02-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Issue 2 out now...

SS

Senninha
03-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Issue 2 out now...

SS

Is this in general newsagent or just select few?

Hi Russel

CPL stands for?

Paul.

http://www.cplracing.co.uk/index.php

Senninha
03-05-2011, 07:36 AM
320 bhp NSX? What mods did it have to achieve this?

Unless it has had further mods since it left Icetronix then its probably an optimistic RR result. IIRC it was a stock 3.2 that had a 6 speed then was swapped to 5 speed before being sold. I may be wrong but dont recall any further tweaks.

Dont forget that my first run at TDi showed 332 that we dismissed as being nice but most likely to be a machine error ... could explain the claims ...?

NSXGB
03-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Unless it has had further mods since it left Icetronix then its probably an optimistic RR result. IIRC it was a stock 3.2 that had a 6 speed then was swapped to 5 speed before being sold. I may be wrong but dont recall any further tweaks.

Dont forget that my first run at TDi showed 332 that we dismissed as being nice but most likely to be a machine error ... could explain the claims ...?

It's about time for another RR day....

Senninha
03-05-2011, 07:08 PM

It would be good to know if the CATS have released a pony or three ... LoL

I fyou do set it up at TDI I'd like to get mine weighed if there's the opportunity.

NSXGB
03-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Does anyone have contacts at TDi?

Silver Surfer
03-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Does anyone have contacts at TDi?

Can try PM'ing Vixpy on PH.

SS

Oooops...That is Surrey Rolling Road ...sorry!...ignore that last comment.

NSX 2000
03-05-2011, 10:04 PM
You need to try Mark Catchpole at TDi

NSX 2000
04-05-2011, 04:06 PM

Is this your FD2 on track?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjicIzG3n4

NoelWatson
04-05-2011, 04:45 PM

I will be up for one after I have put OE cats back on

rtbm
06-05-2011, 06:38 AM
Hi Russel

CPL stands for?

Paul.

Hi Paul
CPL stands for "i've no idea"....lol.....I think it's the first letters from the owners family names..........based in sunny sherness........check web....very well respected for honda tuning

rtbm
06-05-2011, 06:41 AM
Is this your FD2 on track?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHjicIzG3n4

Hi Paul

Yep had the jrsc done then took it to Donny.......what did you think........?

NSX 2000
06-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi Paul

Yep had the jrsc done then took it to Donny.......what did you think........?

Hi Russel

What do I think? Well as my day job is not professional racing driver I don't think I should comment, however you’re getting a bit of a slating over on one of the Civic forums.

On a different note you would recommend CPL even though they are based on the Ilse of Sheppy? You know what they say about people from the Ilse of sheppy :eek: :laugh: :eek:

Paul

rtbm
07-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi Russel

What do I think? Well as my day job is not professional racing driver I don't think I should comment, however you’re getting a bit of a slating over on one of the Civic forums.

On a different note you would recommend CPL even though they are based on the Ilse of Sheppy? You know what they say about people from the Ilse of sheppy :eek: :laugh: :eek:

Paul

Lol........a slating.....me......to be fair I was asking about thoughts on the jrsc.....still....what civic forum....??
Cpl are very good.......defo recommend .......

rtbm
07-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Hi Russel

[QUOTE=NSX 2000;84230]Hi Russel

Ah...found it ....well each to their own......I enjoy myself using my cars, my ideas, etc....not trying to be anything different...I enjoy my days on track.....driving cars I use everyday.......interesting to see people saying "I'd love his set-up on my car...it handles so well"....etc......the bloody things completely oem on the handling front ...lol
Then you get some guy comment on lines and use of throttle......he appears to drive "a mugenised"
fn2.......his words not mine.....what is that...an fn2 with a posh sticker

Paul

Ewan
07-05-2011, 11:50 PM
I will be up for one after I have put OE cats back on

Are you giving up on the sports cats then, Noel?

I'd be up for a TDI day, too - when I did the Surrey RR day a few months back, I had a blown O2 sensor so I don't think the car was "right"...

E

NoelWatson
08-05-2011, 06:08 AM
Are you giving up on the sports cats then, Noel?

I'd be up for a TDI day, too - when I did the Surrey RR day a few months back, I had a blown O2 sensor so I don't think the car was "right"...

E

I am indeed - car runs so much better without CEL light on. I also want to get my 330i on there at some point.

NSX 2000
09-05-2011, 09:20 AM

Hi Russel

That's the problem with the internet, some people criticize or judge when they have no expertise themself. Probably find out that the guy posting was Martin Brundel NOOOOOOT!

The car seems very fast, you'll have to take me out for spin, I'm thinking about an early morning meet over the bank holiday weekend, are you around?

Paul

rtbm
09-05-2011, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE=rtbm;84298][QUOTE=NSX 2000;84230]Hi Russel

Hi Russel

That's the problem with the internet, some people criticize or judge when they have no expertise themself. Probably find out that the guy posting was Martin Brundel NOOOOOOT!

The car seems very fast, you'll have to take me out for spin, I'm thinking about an early morning meet over the bank holiday weekend, are you around?

Paul

Hi Paul
Away on hols...so no can do bank hols trip shame.....as for Martin brundel.......he goes by th name of "blade".....says it all.....use to be a guy on MLR register called that......he had all the gear and no idea....could this be the same guy....or may-be just a Honda driving day-walker....lol

sorepaws
12-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Scanned For personal use only

sorepaws
12-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Scanned for personal use only