PDA

View Full Version : FS: USA Spec PA11-Hon iPod adapter

Ewan
12-03-2011, 06:39 PM
SOLD - 13th March 2011 - that was quick!

----

Brand New, Unused, USA*Spec PA11-Hon iPod/line in interface for standard NSX stereo. £75 + P&P, can bring to meet (eg Japfest or Mugen dinner)

http://usaspec.com/product.php?ProductID=28&forceShowProduct=1

I've had one of these for a couple of years, but started getting random cutting-out of the right channel. When I was in the US recently, I bought one on the offchance that mine was faulty - however I've since identified a loose connection in mine, that I think I've fixed by rerouting the cable... and I'm sure it's not the interface that's bust!

So, I have a brand-new, unused, adapter with all manuals & cables, going spare. Cost in the states is $115 or so delivered, but it might be tricky (and expensive) to get it shipped to the UK...

Plenty of other NSX owners are using this unit with no known issues.

I'm after £75 which is about what I paid for it, and I'm happy to help you install it if you're going to Japfest or other meets... otherwise it's probably another £3 or so P&P to send it to you.

Papalazarou
12-03-2011, 07:29 PM
These are great. I bought one last year and it works really well. Certainly much better than the CD arrangement. Also very easy to install.

Cheers,

James..

Silver Surfer
13-03-2011, 12:39 AM
Hi Ewan,

I'll take it off you.

SS