PDA

View Full Version : Wanted facelift NSX

Chris_l
24-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Hi,
Looking to purchase a facelift NSX in long beach blue or black. Please PM or email chris_lyttle@hotmail.co.uk with any information.

Thanks,
Chris

Papalazarou
25-02-2011, 12:19 AM
You may be lucky with LBB. A lot of the facelift cars were imported in this colour. Black will be a problem. I would estimate there are probably only 4-5 facelift cars in that colour. Two are regular contributors on this forum, there's an 03 targa near me. Not sure about the rest.
You may have to broaden your sights to find the right car as there are only around 50, possibly 60 facelift cars in the country.

Happy hunting. Put an advert on PH if you haven't already. But in the for sale section if poss.

Cheers,

James.

ConorNZ
25-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Darn, some competition for me! I've got the add on PH too. Although if nothing comes up in the next few weeks, I will be pulling out of the race. I need (ok want) a car before the end of March for a few trips I have coming up, so if an NSX isn't out there for me, I will have to get something else.

Good luck Chris.

Dragonlady
25-02-2011, 02:34 PM
We waited for a year for the right car to turn up. Wish you luck in your search.

Ian

matpp
05-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Could this be of interest to any of you.....23K kilometres and left hand drive. Under £40,000 but says he's willing to swap for a field. http://szukaj.pl.mobile.eu/pojazdy/showDetails.html?id=135636110

Cheers,

Mathieu

Boomin33
06-03-2011, 08:03 PM
A field huh. Nothing like throwing a little rural Poland bartering into the mix!

ConorNZ
06-03-2011, 09:37 PM
I left my field in my other trousers - drat.

Thanks for the spot though Mathieu - I couldn't for the life of me work out what language that ad was in!

Mugenman
11-03-2011, 11:48 AM
I called up about the car in Poland - also asked some friends to help with the language. Very unfriendly response from a gent that sounded much like a farm animal! I also sent emails in english and Polish with no response. I believe only 20-30 LHD facelift cars went to mainland Europe so this would be a great buy if it is a real sale (its been on there for ages!)

There were two facelifts on mobile.de not long ago (one yellow, one red) but both asking above €50,000!

Good luck!