PDA

View Full Version : good insurance deal - thanks Andy!

candyman
19-02-2011, 06:19 PM
I received an insulting renewal notice, but thanks to Andy, i contacted Hagerty insurance and got a limited milage policy for £450 which i am really pleased with. As he said, the guys there were really pleasant and helpful-it is the only time i have enjoyed talking to anyone in insurance! After my shock at the £2000 renewal invitation(!) i considered selling the car but after a calm down big glass of red wine i started thinking. My pristine 13000 mile 04 is worth a few quid, but what could i replace it with? We all know the answer is NOTHING. The nearest equivalent is probably an r8, but even then the nsx is rarer and Bentlys and Astons are more common and have much higher running costs. After calm consideration i realised that my gem probably costs me less per year than a couple of pints of lager per day, and i know that if i let it go i would regret it. I heard the 'Carly Simon ' song "Nobody does it better" the other day and i thought of the nsx. I have often said that if i could find a woman as good as mine i would marry her- just8630 think, great body ,untempramental, classy, doesn't drink too much. I could go on but some may find this a bit sexist. Thanks again Andy!8629 APOLOGIES TO ANYONE WHO FINDS THIS SEXIST (actually i don't care! Normally i don't like warm beer but.....

TheSebringOne
21-02-2011, 01:02 AM
I got a quote with Hagerty, but went with classicLine instead, both were similar quotes.

Enjoy that beer!