PDA

View Full Version : **THREAD CLOSED** Wanted NSX 3.2 Coupe (now found)

sportyking
21-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Hi,

I'm a Newbie so I thought I had better introduce myself and let you know why another wannabe is hanging around.

I am after a 3.2 NSX Coupe with a full history and reasonable mileage. Not Stolen/recovered. No Targas.

As far as must have goes, that is it. The car itself looks great so I will consider any colour but I have a preference for IOP / MCB / LBB.
Least favourite (I still warm to them) are GPW / Red / Silver.
I prefer the pop up headlights, they are more classic NSX but again this is only a preference, not a must have.
I would consider a previously damaged if cheap and the extent of damage has full evidence (photos/receipts).

Ideal budget is 30k but if i was offered a mint low miles late IOP I could part with upto 40k but no more.

The bad bit is I have an S2000 that I cannot bring myself to advertise because I love it and i'm worried, if I sold it first I would do something silly with the money, like invest it :( .
That said, if I find the NSX of my dreams at a very sensible price I wont think twice about palming the old dog off to a dealer at silly money to get the NSX :wink:

Ritchie

sportyking
30-11-2005, 11:41 PM
Found :D

If someone knows/has permissions could they please close this thread for me.

Ritchie