PDA

View Full Version : No offence to Ferrari owners!!

Papalazarou
19-11-2005, 12:42 PM
just found this link on a Japanese sports car site.
Not sure what the lesson is though...maybe; look where you're going...don't drive a ferrari until you've depleted a bit of testosterone....never buy a convertible....wear a crash helmet? :lol:

http://www.autoinfozone.com/car_fun/car_fun_clips/hamletferrari.mpeg

Cheers,

James.

DTA-Motorsport
19-11-2005, 06:49 PM
LOL :D Seen that before a few months back but still gets me giggling! Thanks for posting it!

Like I stated before I used to own a 355 spider and although I never had a barrier crash on my head I have had my fair share of bird droppings! The best item ever flung into the car (whilst driving) was a very flimsy bikini top in Puerto Banus, Marbella! Obviously I stopped and called the lady in question over. Took her out for lunch and the rest is ... history! :wink:

Dan

Rob_Fenn
21-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Jesus, i need to get myself a convertible, pronto!

Senninha
21-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Excellent clip :lol:

I'm missing the benefits of a convertible ......... and clearly the bikini top :x

DTA-Motorsport
22-11-2005, 01:35 PM
I'm missing the benefits of a convertible ......... and clearly the bikini top

Ehr yes but I didn't disclose the full truth ... :oops:

I also once found a pair of XXXL mens boxer shorts on the passenger seat after a meal out in the marina ... :? Organised a full valet of the interior the following morning! :wink:

You fairly quickly learn to put the top up when leaving the car parked somewhere ... even if it is in your line of sight!

Dan