PDA

View Full Version : my new baby

charlie:one
16-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Afew pictures from bar honda

Greybloke
16-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Nigel

V nice looking car, special interior option?

ctrlaltdelboy
16-11-2005, 11:58 PM
very nice Nigel, congratulations!

looking forward to seeing it in the flesh soon :wink:

UltraViolet
17-11-2005, 09:33 AM
8) Speak soon matey

BrownBear
17-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Looks Good, Nigel! 8)

I like the interior - but it doesn't look very white - is that just the photos?

Cheers

17-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Hi all thanks for the comments, yes it is one of the last 12 nsx's to come to the uk, the colour is platinum pearl white was only available in japan it is more platinum pearl than white , lots of differences over standard inside nigel :D sorry for the duplicates :oops:

DamianW
17-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Looks gorgeous Nigel! A 2 NSX household, how do you choose which to drive? Or is one being sold?

Lucky fella :D

jaytip
18-11-2005, 06:15 AM
If you are keeping both why have two the same colour? :?
Oh by the way,congrats on the new car.

simonprelude
18-11-2005, 03:12 PM
As Nigels private plate is missing from the old one I would bet that it is going.

Congratulations, any more info on any of the other colours, evertime I asked Honda there was no information available :(

Rob_Fenn
18-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Very nice. Whos the hobbit in the Honda shirt? Test driver?

I'd like to know whats different about the last 12 despite colour/stitching. Will you be making it NSXR-esque?

Have fun

-Rob

18-11-2005, 09:16 PM
hi all yes rob the hobbit in the honda shirt is there test driver anthony davidson, and I might put afew type R bits on it. :D simon yes the car has to go? back to japan for reasonds i can't go in to at the moment all i can say is honda uk have replaced my old one with the new one. jaytip the two colours look the same on film to see them off camera they look very different, damian thanks for nice comments ,nigel

simonprelude
19-11-2005, 09:00 PM
And all they have done for me is replace the rear light cluster due to condensation, I knew I should have said about the rips in the sun visor's, reckon they would have given me a new one then :)

simon yes the car has to go? back to japan for reasonds i can't go in to at the moment all i can say is honda uk have replaced my old one with the new one.

Senninha
21-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Wow, what a fantastic looking NSX 8)

I noticed a Silverstone grey in the carpark photo, classy colour too

Is it an illusion of the camera or does your new NSX sit lower than the 04 ?

swlabhot
24-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Congrats Nigel! Shes a beauty indeed. Love the colour. I got a soft spot for white NSX's. I would have it over any colour anyday. Look forward to seeing it in person :D

Simon, did you have the rear light cluster replaced under extended warranty? If so I might have to purchsase the warranty and have it replaced. How much are they to purcjase new? Mine condenses everytime after I wash it! Ugh! :evil:

the answer to the condensation question and the continuing discussion has been moved to here (http://nsxcb.co.uk/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1008) to keep this thread on the topic of Nigel's sweeeet new toy

simonprelude
08-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Well Nigel's old car looks a bit different now, as seen at the Nurburgring last week (not by me). Is this the mystery person that has been buying all the type R parts from Detlef ??

Procar Specials
08-04-2007, 08:33 PM
I can say its not......
I only can see R wheels as special parts, you can guess who sold them ;)

The car is a nice standard NSX, I made some pictures too.

SpaceMonkey
08-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Stunning car!!!

I hope you enjoy it :)

simonprelude
09-04-2007, 10:03 AM
It's not Detlef's, well unless there's something he's not telling us :)

Stunning car!!!

I hope you enjoy it :)

HangBangle
12-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Hi Nigel.

Nothing like duplicattion to appreciate a thing of excellence. I can actually see the difference with the pearlescent finish. I believe that Nick Fry took one in a similar colour??

We have a hospitality suite at Silverstone and I think I may have seen this car when attending events and travelling up the A43 past Brackley. Is this likely?

Hangbangle