PDA

View Full Version : orange v5 nsx

TheBeagler
03-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Hidoes anyone know why v5 nsx is not sold? 1999, 54k for £20k....do people here know this car?

AR
03-12-2010, 07:00 PM
What do you need to know?

I can tell you that the fit of panels was not very good last o saw it, plus is an auto.

Sudesh
03-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Acquired taste for one reason, and I think it's damaged repaired, but dont quote me on that.

TheBeagler
03-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Looks cheap for year and mileage...just wanted to check if its been badly damaged.....auto is fine, styling not sure....

Sudesh
03-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Looks cheap for year and mileage...just wanted to check if its been badly damaged.....auto is fine, styling not sure....

here you go, thought I remembered the plate.

Did you see how the passenger side airbag sits lol

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=8115&highlight=ORANGE

TheBeagler
03-12-2010, 07:22 PM
here you go, thought I remembered the plate.

Did you see how the passenger side airbag sits lol

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=8115&highlight=ORANGE

THANKS! Staying away.

Lankstarr
06-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Ary's old car was a manual and doesn't wear this reg now.

99 yes and orange yes, but not this car.

L*

AR
06-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Ary's old car was a manual and doesn't wear this reg now.

99 yes and orange yes, but not this car.

L*

Yes L* is right is not my old car.

Dave J
07-12-2010, 10:19 AM
I had the orange tart for a while :D. Very eyecatching but the build was a bit shoddy as discussed, it was a decent little promo car though but will never cut it in the NSX world. It has been bumped but not overly bad, it drove well and got loads of attention, i bought it quite cheaply and for what i paid it was a good buy...........there's no way on earth i'd give anywhere near £20k for it as there are far superior cars out there for that!
Dave.

AR
07-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Welcome back Dave, are you getting another NSX? :)

Dave J
07-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Hello my friend! I am tempted once again but the prices have strengthend up i see! Wish i'd kept the red manual i had now but that's true of many cars i've had :). There's a targa for sale on here at a good price but i really want another manual. Got my old RX7 back again and also an SL500 Merc so could do with selling one of these before commiting to another :rolleyes:.
Dave.

nobby
07-12-2010, 11:28 AM
The yellow manual one on PH's looks a very clean car mate.

have you enquired?

its is the best colour! :D

There's a targa for sale on here at a good price but i really want another manual.

Dave J
08-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Hi Nobby, i haven't yet as i've spent all my money on stock as i'm usually busy over the Xmas period, just hope i am this year :rolleyes:.
I'll start looking again after i've (hopefully) cleared out some stock, paid off my VAT then my business insurance that has risen by £600 for even less cover..........then it'll all be good!! I don't really want to bother sellers until the money is ready, we have a decent amount set aside to re-build our house but my Mrs (who knows i'll spend it) has locked away the cheque book & card otherwise it'll be gone on cars!!
Dave.