PDA

View Full Version : smiles on a sunny Sunday

candyman
22-11-2010, 10:32 PM
I had a brisk drive yesterday in the winter sun. I was in one of my favorite Liverpool pubs (the Blob Shop) a few weeks ago and got talking to a bloke who drives a lorry delivering parts to Audi in Germany, and sees R8s by the score every week, and when i mentioned my nsx it was like the "i'm not worthy" scene from Waynes World! I notice that R8s and the mighty nissans are dropping in price, but would not be tempted to swap.

Senninha
23-11-2010, 12:05 AM
P17 definately isn't camera shy ;)

NIOP looks great and good to see a NSX being used this time of year. The roads are filthy in the South East (but still salt free) so I've been making th most of it .... however, its no way as clean as yours!! The bottom half is starting to look as black as the top :eek:

regards, Paul

goldnsx
23-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Nice color, I like picture no. 2. I guess there are no LHD 02+ in Europe.

markc
23-11-2010, 11:48 AM
... when i mentioned my nsx it was like the "i'm not worthy" scene from Waynes World!

Car looks great candyman :cool:

Talking of films, has there been some sort of "28 Days later" scenario in Liverpool that I haven't heard about, where're all the cars/people/traffic? ;)

NIOP looks great and good to see a NSX being used this time of year.

Which reminds me to take a look in my garage to check that the NSX is still there. Apart from a Saturday morning trip to Plans Motorsport to meet Paul and Noel, I last used it for Silverstone in July!!!

Cheers

Mark

Justin
23-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Love the 28 days later vibe, love the car, and love the fact that you're using the car throughout the year. Me too, P27 says "hi" to P17 :)

markc
23-11-2010, 03:35 PM
... love the fact that you're using the car throughout the year. Me too, P27 says "hi" to P17 :)

In my defense I've just returned from my 13th week long trip to the US this year which takes out most (Sunday on the way out and Saturday on the way back) of the weekend either side. That's more than half the weekend opportunities to use the NSX this year taken out through these work trips alone. Add in some holiday and before you know it you've hardly used the car. Not that I really want to use (abuse?) it in mucky winter conditions of course.

Anyway with all (both) these IOP cars roaming the country the general public might start to think IOP NSX's are more common than Red or Silver ones ;)

N5 says "hi" to it's IOP bro's :)

Cheers

Mark

Nick Graves
23-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Looks fantastic!

I must admit, it's still the no.1 on my list of colourway/model choices!

havoc
23-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Nice to hear some people appreciating the motor - good pics too!

Washed mine on Sunday and it took >2.5 hours - first next door came out to have a fag, spotted the car and started asking questions. Then some random chap from up the road pulls up and says "lovely car, what is it?"
And finally someone recognised what it was - next door's adult son pulled up and came straight over with "love that car", and started telling me how he's always wanted one!

Really nice to have the positive attention, but I hope it doesn't take that long to wash the car every time...

jaytip
24-11-2010, 10:37 AM
The NSX is the only car i've enjoyed washing.The fact that it's so low helps.Saying that,i never liked polishing it though.Between washing,drying,and then polishing,i just dont have the patience.