PDA

View Full Version : Hi Noobie here

ReaperWorxFlocking
19-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself. Im 21 from the london area and ever since i entered the honde scene i have wanted an nsx. My car history is pretty short to be honest. It only consists of 3 cars so far lol.
My 1st car was a vauxhall nova merit Saloon. It was a funny little car and strangly only broke down on me once:laugh:. For some reason i cant get pics up so they will have to come later :(.
Then at 19 i took a huge jump and got myself a Honda Integra DC2 jdm which was ausome. I havn't driven many cars so not got much to compare it to but i did love it. Insurance was way to high but all worth it.
Sadly i had to depart from the dc2 due to other commitments and got myself a Nissan primera which is boring as hell but gives me enough time to save up for the daddy of all honda's . THE NSX.

Hope to chat to some of you sometime.

Thanks

nakamichi
19-10-2010, 04:11 PM
hi and welcome:)

NSX 2000
19-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi
My 1st car was a vauxhall nova merit Saloon. It was a funny little car and strangly only broke down on me once:laugh:. For some reason i cant get pics up so they will have to come later :(.
Thanks

There's nothing wrong with a Vauxhall Nova Merit, this was my 2nd car, after I wrote of my first car going into the back of Rover SD1 with a towbar, my poor old Samba didn't stand a chance, it left a tiny scratch on the bumper of the Rover:eek:

Any way back on track welcome:D

Paul

ReaperWorxFlocking
22-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

:pleased:

TheSebringOne
26-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Welcome and happy hunting! Saving up for
your dream car would be well worth the wait.