PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale tribute to NSX??

NSXGB
07-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Saw a clip of Emmerdale this am (no I don't watch it....honest!), and in the background was an '02 Longbeach Blue NSX. Most impressed...has one of the characters got one or was it just a walk on part for our favourite motor?

Anyone else catch it?

TheQuietOne
07-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Hi,

I posted about this somewhere else here a few weeks back. I saw it in the background and the camera panned down showing the top of it very slowly a few weeks back - maybe it is a regular now!

Matt.

Flinty
07-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Also for the bat eared amongst us, in the latest "absolute top class modern pop tune" (legal action avoidance) by some American Rapper - with a dumb sounding repetitive lyric by Gwen Stefani from No Doubt....
"You got it like That".....

the chappie refers to his NSX

"Sold my first verse and got an NSX"

NSXGB
07-11-2005, 09:06 PM
....spookily enough, I heard that for the first time today as well.

Neil_H
08-12-2005, 03:13 PM
I've seen that blue one in Emmerdale, it belongs to a character AFAIK (I don't watch it honest.... :shock: ) and has been shown being driven.

TheQuietOne
08-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Come on which character...suddenly there is a new reason to watch Emmerdale...an NSX as a prop...in Emmerdale, scarcely believable! :shock:

simonprelude
08-12-2005, 04:43 PM
It did belong to the Windsor girl character model thingy until it was reposessed or something, so her indoors tells me !!

http://www.emmerdale.org/SpoilerPics/2005/Cast/Kelly/KELLY_WINDSOR2_June2005.jpg

This one ??

Come on which character...suddenly there is a new reason to watch Emmerdale...an NSX as a prop...in Emmerdale, scarcely believable! :shock:

Sagacitas
08-12-2005, 05:44 PM
now if Honda gave you one of her with each NSX purchse I suspect that NSX sales would be brisk. :twisted:

Richard

TheQuietOne
08-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Ah ha, that makes sense....not sure it is the cars most girl/model/thingys would go for though....a Boxter more fitting perhaps?

I hope she appreciated standing next to such a beauty.... :wink: