PDA

View Full Version : NSX - Top Gear "The Cool Wall" Need Your Votes

Sudesh
26-09-2010, 09:06 PM
So the NSX is in the "Seriously Uncool" section for now, that just wont do lol. So need the votes to get the NSX moved up lol

http://www.thecoolwall.com/seriously_uncool?PHPSESSID=baa2b47c07ae9e7d73f845a 085860bb9

Justin
26-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Maybe I'm being a biff, but I'm clicking on your pic and no voting's happening, it just zooms the pic.

And apparently someone called Doug likes it....

Justin
26-09-2010, 09:32 PM
right, I've typed my name on top of Doug's and hit "vote". It says I've voted. Even though you don't now have any more votes than before I voted. It's too much!!!

TheSebringOne
26-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Voted! :thumbsup:

Sudesh
27-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Great work guys!! Have this on prime too

Its moved from "Seriously Uncool" to "Uncool" now

Keep the votes going :biggrin:

http://www.thecoolwall.com/uncool?PHPSESSID=681d495fde7c2bf9df06b3165dbfbb7e

markc
27-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Guys, this isn't a "Cool Wall" at all!

A Cool Wall requires an understanding of "Cool" and a dictatorial judgement by someone who sets the rules, like Clarkson does even if you don't agree with him (but I usually do), on the "Coolness" of a given vehicle. Remember that it's nothing to do with if the vehicle is actually any good or not, nor if it's popular or not.

The so called Cool Wall at the link is the latter a i.e. just a popularity vote and will always favour the Kev'd up Corsa/Saxo/Subaru etc. Don't demean yourselves by voting :)

Cheers

Mark

Sudesh
27-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Its just a bit of fun Mark!

Guys, this isn't a "Cool Wall" at all!

A Cool Wall requires an understanding of "Cool" and a dictatorial judgement by someone who sets the rules, like Clarkson does even if you don't agree with him (but I usually do), on the "Coolness" of a given vehicle. Remember that it's nothing to do with if the vehicle is actually any good or not, nor if it's popular or not.

The so called Cool Wall at the link is the latter a i.e. just a popularity vote and will always favour the Kev'd up Corsa/Saxo/Subaru etc. Don't demean yourselves by voting :)

Cheers

Mark

markc
27-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Its just a bit of fun Mark!

I know :)

I just can't help myself from explaining the "... it's not that the car is any good or popular" part to people that don't understand it not that I include you guys in the last statement ;)

Here's a PROPER cool wall, a pic of my beer fridge in the garage with the magnetic stickers given away with Top Gear magazines over the years...

I'm not sure that you'll be able to see it by that's my own car that is the most Sub Zero machine :)

Cheers

Mark

AR
27-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Got my vote Sudesh. :)

Senninha
27-09-2010, 10:38 PM
And before anyone else coies me ... be sure to vote for the Honda and not the Acura ... unless you vote for both ;)

Sudesh
27-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Just had a quick browse through the TG site, there were NO NSX's when I entered mine, and since I posted the link on prime, seems more Acuras have appeared lol

Lankstarr
28-09-2010, 06:11 AM
Now that is seriously uncool...

I know :)

I just can't help myself from explaining the "... it's not that the car is any good or popular" part to people that don't understand it not that I include you guys in the last statement ;)

Here's a PROPER cool wall, a pic of my beer fridge in the garage with the magnetic stickers given away with Top Gear magazines over the years...

I'm not sure that you'll be able to see it by that's my own car that is the most Sub Zero machine :)

Cheers

Mark

WhyOne?
28-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Voted

:)

markc
28-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Now that is seriously uncool...

Guilty as charged... but Uncool is the new Cool you know :)

Cheers

Mark