PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy a PM from me?!

Paul G
30-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Hi All,

I've sent a few PM's of late and not had a reply back ;-( just wondered if someone would like to recieve one from me and respond back if they get it?

Still, on a plus side two of them where to people looking for an NSX, even though I wasn't 100% certain I was doing the right thing, I decided to make a move, after finding a repalcement vehicle after 10 years of ownership, I thought it was time for a change.

After a couple of weeks with no replys, my wife now keeps telling me I should not be too hasty and keep the NSX!! So, I'm still an NSX owner and it's not for sale anymore. Not sure what she is after, but I not going to start a debate with her now!

Here's to the next 10 years

Cheers
PG

p.s. Wasn't sure if I should have started a new post or link into the NSX lukers thread ;-)

Senninha
30-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Bring it along to the next drive out and you'll be agreeing with the Good Lady that you are right to keep the NSX ....

Curiosity has me asking what you were considering as a replacement ....

Regards,

Paul

Paul G
30-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Hi Paul,

Does that mean I can send you a PM?!

I will try and make next meeting............

Too late for considering, I went mad last week, now have two red cars (three if you count the Alfa) Took the plunge last week, in fact took delivery on my Birthday and had 140 mile drive home in the pooring rain, good start to new ownership! Now I have to find a home for a 360 close to where I live! Just need to find time to get out and start driving a few more miles ;-)

Cheers
PG

Senninha
30-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Happy Birthday ... and yes you can send me a pm, especially if its inviting me out for a passenger ride!! :)

regards, Paul

Paul G
31-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Cheers!

Passinger ride any time ;-)
Guess what? PM sent

PG

NSX 2000
31-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Hi Paul

You might want to bring your new toy to this

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=8183