PDA

View Full Version : turbo kit

amo
29-08-2010, 01:40 PM
ok looks like my kit is ready to be shipped so i cant wait to get hold of it will get some pics up of everything soon as i get it lol
and the cars ready from the body shop as well

thx amo

Silver Surfer
29-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Power race is on ....
1. Amo
2. Modarr
3?AR

SS :laugh:

NSX 2000
30-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Power race is on ....
1. Amo
2. Modarr
3?AR

SS :laugh:

We've not heard from Mo for a while but my sources tell me that he has gone for MORE POWER :D

AR
31-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Me more power :D got 800 nm on my other car and that is enough... for now.

If I end up keeping it, I will send the engine abroad for low comp build and go with a big Snail, but in the mean time is not like my car is the slowest NSX around. :)

Senninha
31-08-2010, 10:15 PM
We've not heard from Mo for a while but my sources tell me that he has gone for MORE POWER :D

I heard similar news ... the SC was showing up some W&T on the engine so its out and being upgraded ...:yes:

amo
31-08-2010, 10:39 PM
should have got a bbsc or had it fitted proper 3 years of mine no prob

is he having a reduild low comp?

thx amo

gumball
01-09-2010, 10:04 AM
but in the mean time is not like my car is the slowest NSX around. :)

Nope, I hear that's Amo's. ;)

AR
01-09-2010, 10:50 AM
I heard similar news ... the SC was showing up some W&T on the engine so its out and being upgraded ...:yes:

I would not be too quick to blame the SC.

amo
01-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Nope, I hear that's Amo's. ;)

lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
true at 400 it is a little slow for me

thx amo

amo
01-09-2010, 01:25 PM
I would not be too quick to blame the SC.

true prob be the fitting or mapping cos yours looks and goes sweet

thx amo

Senninha
01-09-2010, 08:42 PM
and the cars ready from the body shop as well

thx amo

Some tlc or are you losing some weight to save having to keep adding power .... must be almost as quick as a stock motor by now ;)

amo
01-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Some tlc or are you losing some weight to save having to keep adding power .... must be almost as quick as a stock motor by now ;)

lol not as quick as a stock yet 600 should do it think ill just keep up then lol

thx amo

mutley
09-09-2010, 07:34 PM
WO WO WO, I know I haven't been online much due to running around training areas with guns, however , have I missed something? Amo, are you bolting on a turbo? And is that as well as the SC?

A confused Jim

amo
09-09-2010, 08:11 PM
WO WO WO, I know I haven't been online much due to running around training areas with guns, however , have I missed something? Amo, are you bolting on a turbo? And is that as well as the SC?

A confused Jim

lol hi mate r u back?

no supercharger will be up for sale and the turbo has just cleared customs woooohooooooo just need the built engine in and turbo installed then run in the bloody thing b4 i have my way with her

thx amo

amo
12-09-2010, 08:47 AM
ok turbo kit is here ill put pics up as soon as i get home

i will need to run the new engine in wot do ppl recomend i dont my last skyline on track and was told it was run in very well
so do i do the same or gently gently
will have to run in about 1k miles
with no boost then a little boost then killer boost

thx amo

JQD84983
12-09-2010, 11:03 AM
ok turbo kit is here ill put pics up as soon as i get home

i will need to run the new engine in wot do ppl recomend i dont my last skyline on track and was told it was run in very well
so do i do the same or gently gently
will have to run in about 1k miles
with no boost then a little boost then killer boost

thx amo

There are differing opinions depending on what you are running in. If its new pistons etc. a mix of steady motorway consistent driving is good. But it is also useful to get some rev changes through say 'A' road driving.

Cheers

John

amo
12-09-2010, 02:32 PM
There are differing opinions depending on what you are running in. If its new pistons etc. a mix of steady motorway consistent driving is good. But it is also useful to get some rev changes through say 'A' road driving.

Cheers

John

hi mate ok its a full build i have pistons,cams,valves etc the full shabang

so looks like a trip around the uk

thx amo

AR
13-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Leave here and I'll take it to France and back for you LOL.

JQD84983
13-09-2010, 04:38 PM
hi mate ok its a full build i have pistons,cams,valves etc the full shabang

so looks like a trip around the uk

thx amo

Not sure UK is going to be big enough when that gets to full speed. You may need Autobahn :)

Driver Matt
15-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Amo,
Who's doing the work ?
Can you give me a heads up on cost.
Feeling the need for speed.

amo
15-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Amo,
Who's doing the work ?
Can you give me a heads up on cost.
Feeling the need for speed.

hi mate give me a ring
hyeline doing all the work they have had the engine rebuilt by a race builder iv had it all gas flowed as well and is ready to go in just going to drop the car off and all the parts on monday just need to get it from the body shop first and pay them and they built my spair engine so i still drive the car
ill pm you my number
thx amo