PDA

View Full Version : NSX in Switzerland

nobby
24-08-2010, 02:45 PM
folks

a wee vid clip of me on one of the lovely mountain passes in Switzerland. ITs not balls out speed or anything, just showing the type of roads and scenery that go well with the NSX.

please excuse any commentary by my wife / strong N. Ireland accents! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8llcKdFr_I

SILVER BULLET
24-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Hello Nobby,

Thank you for sharing this with us:cool:, the scenery looks stunning,touring Europe is still on my wish list of things I must do,

Cheers,

Ian

nobby
24-08-2010, 09:53 PM
i have a few more vids that i will put up over the course of the coming days. i may also do a wee write up of where i was etc.

many thanks for the kind remarks, was not sure if i should post up or not.

regards

Sudesh
24-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Andrew was that taken with those tiny cams we bought!!

nobby
24-08-2010, 10:01 PM
yes mate, not bad for a few quid! :)

just clipped onto the passenger sun visor!

Andrew was that taken with those tiny cams we bought!!

Sudesh
24-08-2010, 10:10 PM
That is very good quality and not bad sound for £8.77 lol

I havent used mine yet.

yes mate, not bad for a few quid! :)

just clipped onto the passenger sun visor!

Senninha
24-08-2010, 10:28 PM
i have a few more vids that i will put up over the course of the coming days. i may also do a wee write up of where i was etc.

many thanks for the kind remarks, was not sure if i should post up or not.

regards

This would be great if you have the time. If you could supply it as a word doc, with pictures if poss, we could use it as a front page item for the website ...

regards, Paul

m666 edd
24-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Pretty good video quality for such an inexpensive item. A lot of people on track use them.

We probably should have done a write up of our trip to Germany.

Silver Surfer
25-08-2010, 12:30 AM
That is very good quality and not bad sound for £8.77 lol

I havent used mine yet.

Where from guys?

SS

Sudesh
25-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Where from guys?

SS

Bought them on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Mini-DV-Pocket-Video-Camera-DVR-Camcorder-Cam-MD80-/180515553065?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_Camcor ders#ht_3980wt_911

nobby
25-08-2010, 12:45 PM
ok, i will try to do something for sure, did not want to fire up to much in case people thought it was naff/boring. :) i will go through what i have, write something up and then send it to you Paul, for a proof read before i do anything more with it

regards

This would be great if you have the time. If you could supply it as a word doc, with pictures if poss, we could use it as a front page item for the website ...

regards, Paul

goldnsx
28-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Nice video! Thanks or sharing. Looks like you had good weather. I wasn't driving this one till now. The picture quality is excellent for a youtube video. ;)

Justin
15-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Just seeing this now for the first time... cracking vid, reminds me of a trip through the Swiss alps in summer '05. Unfortunately, that was in a Hyundai Getz hire car!

Kevin
17-10-2010, 09:22 AM
Nice video...of course some of us have made the decision and moved here permanently, and get to drive on these roads all the time. :)

Just waiting for the snow to fall now..........

nobby
11-11-2010, 12:52 PM
folks

quick update

I am still trying to get some time to finish up a write up of my trip, just have been unable to get it finished off. :( Work and outside of work has been hectic and always have something else on or something needs doing:no:

Hope to have a comprehensive review and include pics etc. I will send this off to Paul etc for review before being published on the site :)

regards