PDA

View Full Version : Honda UK redeem themselves....

mutley
24-08-2010, 07:46 AM
......well in my eyes! As you may remember, earlier this year I had a monumental MoT failure(well only a bush and ball joint but would result in about £2K's worth or major parts)
Well yesterday I popped into Edinburgh Honda dealer for a second opinion, and after much discussion between technicians, they came back to say, yes there is movement in the parts as described, however only enough to warrant a cautionary mention and not a complete fail.
So long story short, car booked in with them tomorrow for re MoT, fingers crossed !!!

Jim

mutley
25-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Yup, all is well, I now have a litle list of "advisories" however, I received the magical green piece of paper that means I am now back on the road and all legal................Well don HUK.

Jim

AR
25-08-2010, 04:55 PM
You did not take the L9A1 along and made them proposition they could not refuse??? :)

Well done on the Green paper and happy motoring mate.

mutley
25-08-2010, 05:14 PM
You did not take the L9A1 along and made them proposition they could not refuse??? :)

Well done on the Green paper and happy motoring mate.

Was tempted ( and now qualified on the GPMG, although maybe that's a bit much for an MoT cert)

Great to be back on the road now though, can give that exhaust a proper run now

Jim

havoc
25-08-2010, 08:04 PM
...and now qualified on the GPMG, although maybe that's a bit much for an MoT cert
:D

Yep, save that for the dealership when they quote you for the timing belt service!

PS - glad you're mobile again!

AR
25-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Yep, save that for the dealership when they quote you for the timing belt service!

For the dealership he will take the other L9A1 and place himself a few blocks away!

TheSebringOne
25-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Congrats Jim, another NSX lives again in bonny Scotland!

Chris B N
31-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Good news Jim, always worth the second opinion just keep enjoying