PDA

View Full Version : prices

Unregistered
06-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Hi there

Wasn't this car owned by a member?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1804595.htm

I think the previous owner was selling because he wasn't using it. for about 32-34k just a few months back. It may be a different car. Cheers

Lankstarr
07-08-2010, 07:48 AM
Owned by a couple of members. Iirc it was up for close to 40 before, maybe 38ish. If you want red you may have to pay for this one or else wait a year to see if anothercomes up which may or may not be cheaper.

Happy hunting!

L*

Unregistered
07-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Well if it is the same one (Baz), he was ready to let it go for 32.5k just a few months ago. What a missed opportunity that was, looking at current prices/availability. What a gentleman too, pity he didn't get the 40k that is now being asked. Maybe just a little cheeky at 40k having just bought it surely for a few k less only a few months back. Nothing major though as it is a free market at the end of the day, although it is quite evident that there's some speculation going on (unless Baz did finally manage to get near the 38k you mention - kind of doubt it - but guess we'll never know...)

what about the elusive LBB? not sure what's going and, again, it's a free market but inconsistent behaviour just puts people off I think.

Cheers

simonprelude
07-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Facelift cars are currently sort after abroad, with the exchange rate the way it is, this car will still be a bargain in Hong Kong etc.

It's a bit cheeky, but it's a free market, if someone will pay it then the price is currently right, if no one buys it then yes, it's overpriced.

You've got to speculate to accumulate, don't forget, in those few months the arse could have totally fallen out of the market and the car be worth next to nothing.

Sudesh
07-08-2010, 09:19 AM
what about the elusive LBB? not sure what's going and, again, it's a free market but inconsistent behaviour just puts people off I think.

Cheers

lol the elusive blue. I havent posted abut it recently, but was still watching the advertising behaviour, and in the past few weeks its been, advertised, not advertised, advertised, not advertised, advertised, not advertised, advertised, not advertised, advertised, not advertised, advertised, not advertised and so on........................:laugh:

Papalazarou
07-08-2010, 03:29 PM
The yoyo pricing definitely doesn't do the used NSX Market any favours. Facelift cars have definitely firmed up, but I'm in agreement with the other posters, £40k's very optimistic, regardless of what was paid for it.

The scarcity of used examples must say something about owner satisfaction. Unfortunately, this is slightly skewed by the number of car that haven't been outside this year.

Cheers,

James.

Unregistered
08-08-2010, 09:07 AM
Baz must have had a good reason to sell (car not being used); this one is definitely a keeper (low miles, factory stock)... Hondas always look great in red too! Cheers and good luck

Nick Graves
08-08-2010, 07:40 PM
It's funny; both Baz & Ray (original seller of the blue) had a queue of buyers and therefore instant sales.

I think at 40 large, the question's answered itself, probably. There may be someone prepared to buy of course, but the summer sell-off season's here now: gold has also softened markedly.

AR
10-08-2010, 10:03 AM
There may be someone prepared to buy of course, but the summer sell-off season's here now: gold has also softened markedly.

And house prices are heading south...