PDA

View Full Version : Hello (again)

Mark_R
28-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Hello everyone,

I originally signed up last year, trying to learn as much as I could about the great NSX of which I had admired since a boy of 10 way back in 1991.

I eventually even managed to see one in the flesh and even sit in it! (not an easy task up here in Scotland) last year which tbh was a thrill in and off itself.

This added fuel to the fire and I was about to begin the search when the purchase of a new house took over and put the kibosh on it!

I've made do with a nice series 2 Elise for the moment which is mind blowingly good on track and surprisingly excellent on the road too.

I still hanker after the NSX and after the savings were decimated getting the new house up and running slowly but surely the funds are going back into the bank for that great day when I can go and collect my NSX (it might be this year it might be in 5 years time but I will get one, trust me on that!)

Anyway, as always, great site, very informative and although I may not post a lot I'll be checking back whenever I can.

All the best,

-Mark

(Any NSX meets in Scotland this summer......)

nakamichi
28-07-2010, 12:25 PM
not many NSX in Scotland so no meets that I know of. I am near Glasgow if you want to see my NSX.I go to Knockhill now and again aswell.
welcome:)

Unregistered
28-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Great I'll look out for you up at Knockhill then and wonder over for a bogle :).

I'm up there quite a lot for the SIDC track-day's and the Monkland's Hill Climb Club track events too.

Mark_R
28-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Whoops noticed I wasn't logged in when I posted my reply, sorry about that.