View Full Version : Spotted Red NSX M11/A11 Tonight

Hondas-On-Track
23-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Lovely looking red NSX along the above two roads about 9-9.30 tonight, made my drive home in my EP3 far more enjoyable :)

Lottie

Sudesh
23-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Lovely looking red NSX along the above two roads about 9-9.30 tonight, made my drive home in my EP3 far more enjoyable :)

Lottie

Hi and welcome to the club!

As a new dude, not you fault lol, but most spotted threads are posted here: http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=2626

But good to see you spotted the fastest color in the NSX! despite what the other guys might think! lol

Hondas-On-Track
23-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Opps sorry, did have a look and couldnt find a spotted section.

Its dudette btw ;)

Lottie

Hagasan
24-07-2010, 09:23 AM
Opps sorry, did have a look and couldnt find a spotted section.

Its dudette btw ;)

Lottie

Now you're talking, giggedy :laugh:

Senninha
24-07-2010, 08:51 PM
But good to see you spotted the fastest color in the NSX! despite what the other guys might think! lol

See, there you go again. But as this post clearly demonstrates, the slow old Red's come out in the dark to save their blushes. ;)
All the really fast ones are back home already, resting and waiting to go and play again 2mrow.:cool:

regards, Paul :)

Hondas-On-Track
25-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I love the fact the fastest colour debate even goes on over here :)

Sudesh
25-07-2010, 08:24 PM
lol, its because the red is so overwhelming and so fast during the day that its best to keep it understated at nite, and look like you guys with the slow colors.

I remember the day I received my current NSX, arrived to me and I was all chuffed and enjoying the moment. Not long after "the law" arrived stating they just clocked the car doing exceptional speeds!! I told them I found that impossible as it was just delivered to me on the back of a 40ft transporter??? All they we could put it down to was how fast it looked even at stand still in RED:)

See, there you go again. But as this post clearly demonstrates, the slow old Red's come out in the dark to save their blushes. ;)
All the really fast ones are back home already, resting and waiting to go and play again 2mrow.:cool:

regards, Paul :)