PDA

View Full Version : Arys Old Car???

Sudesh
21-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Is this you old car Ary?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1884626.htm

Also seen this imola

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1999-UK-HONDA-NSX-SUPER-CAR-SPORT-TRACK-CUSTOM-CAR-/390220507288?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item5adaf46898#ht_1457wt_1137

nobby
21-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Gee whiz

Nice motor ... Good luck with sale whoever owns it! :)

Good price and mileage to boot

Sudesh
21-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Gee whiz

Nice motor ... Good luck with sale.

Good price and mileage to boot

I think its one of Arys old cars, so not him selling and not sure if the owner is a member here?

Nick Graves
21-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Dig the orange cushions! I take it they're to hide yer face in, when the sickometer hits the scary zone. Driver oughtn't have one though.

Definitely worth a punt, if it's as straight as it looks.

Pampos
21-07-2010, 07:58 PM
i don't know who was the previous owner bu ti am sure that i wish i could to be the next one :cool::cool:

sutats
21-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Now is the '99er with 44K miles a standard colour or custom paint job? It almost looks like Imola orange.

TheSebringOne
21-07-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm not sure if thats Ary's old 99 reg car as it was crashed damage I think and the last time it was discussed here, I think it had some mods done to it? If its geninue & unmolested, then its seriously good value for its year & mileage. I thought it would be advertised for at least £25K?

AR
21-07-2010, 10:17 PM
Looking at the bit of the number plate that is there, the mileage and the NA2 R mesh shiftnob, I am 99.99% sure is my old car and as such a Piece of $hit not worth the end result of a self pleasuring act of a venereal diseased monkey!!!

That is unless you are into double Cat D cars.

That car should have been broken as the damage was extensive.

Steer clear, look how badly matched the paint is from the front wings on.

Stay away.

dan the man
22-07-2010, 01:14 AM
yeah its too cheap. alarm bells. shame as colour is awesome.

nobby
22-07-2010, 11:05 AM
holy crap

thank goodness for this forum, to point things out like this. :eek: i have to admit i was taken aback by the price, thought it was a superb deal. should have known there was something lurking re it :no:

Looking at the bit of the number plate that is there, the mileage and the NA2 R mesh shiftnob, I am 99.99% sure is my old car and as such a Piece of $hit not worth the end result of a self pleasuring act of a venereal diseased monkey!!!

That is unless you are into double Cat D cars.

That car should have been broken as the damage was extensive.

Steer clear, look how badly matched the paint is from the front wings on.

Stay away.

Alf Tupper
23-07-2010, 01:54 PM
I am 99.99% sure is my old car and as such a Piece of $hit not worth the end result of a self pleasuring act of a venereal diseased monkey!!!

Very funny!!

So what's the history/story with this car then?

Senninha
23-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Very funny!!

So what's the history/story with this car then?

Was repaired before Ary owned it then unfortunately he parked it into the armco near a roundabout IIRC. It should have been broken for spares in his opinion, but they sold it on and he took the insurance money.

A few months later it reappeared and seems to pop up for sale quite regularly for this same sort of money. If its selling for about the same too then actually doesn't seem to cost people much to run it for a year and sell on.

regards,

AR
23-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Shame I lost the pictures on my last laptop.

Basically like Paul says, it received a new door and rear wing with the previous owner and a full respray. Then it was badly damage and basically needed 27K worth of repairs!

Pampos
24-07-2010, 03:37 PM
OMG!!!!!How easily is to be ''trapped''....you have to be very careful.....Do you remember a red one AT that it have been sold on ebay for about 9k???Now it is for sale for about 13K..i don't know if it have been repaired though...
As i see i have to save much more money that i thought so to be sure that i will get a good and clean car... :(

Thanks AR for that infos....It is good to have friends ;);)

NSX100
26-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Excuse my ignorance but is there not a legal requirement to state that the car is a Cat C/D or whatever when written off and that this is information is registered in Swansea?

Lankstarr
26-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Yup, but as always "buyer beware". Always hpi a car especially an expensive one and get an expert to check it over if uou font know what yourenlooking for.

Hagasan
26-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Yup, but as always "buyer beware". Always hpi a car especially an expensive one and get an expert to check it over if uou font know what yourenlooking for.

Are you sure Luke? My understanding was that you do not need to disclose or offer the information of an insurance claim classification however if asked by the buyer then you must answer honestly. At least this is the way I thought private treaty works but the trade might be different? As always though, buyer beware, ask questions, make checks and verify any answers...

Sudesh
27-07-2010, 09:16 AM
Correct as far as I'm aware!!

Are you sure Luke? My understanding was that you do not need to disclose or offer the information of an insurance claim classification however if asked by the buyer then you must answer honestly. At least this is the way I thought private traty works but the trade might be different? As always though, buyer beware, ask questions, make checks and verify any answers...

Nick Graves
27-07-2010, 12:25 PM

True.

Actually, even HPI a £500 PoS Civic!

If you bought such a car simply for convenience, it's pretty bloody inconvenient to be left standing in the pissing rain at night, because plod's taken it off you because it's showing up as stolen!

AR
27-07-2010, 01:01 PM
For what a HPI costs is worth it!

amo
28-07-2010, 08:10 AM
if your a private seller you can say what you like no law to get you as its sold as seen traders they have to tell you by law or you can get a refund and compo
so beware hpi not that expensive get a AA cheak or if you close to kaz then see the man im sure if the seller is good give him a deposit and meet him at kaz if its ok you get the car or you get ur dep back

thx amo

Nick Graves
28-07-2010, 10:13 AM
That's no longer true; actual misrepresentation is an offence.

You can be economic with the truth, but Caveat vendor!