PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER! (sort of)

angus*
20-06-2010, 05:51 AM
Hello everyone, it's Wil form nsxprime and the maker of the AP-X turbo kit and N/A exhaust, as well as the NSX subwoofer enclosures, thought I would join here in case anyone has any questions about anything that I could possibly help with.

Thunder
20-06-2010, 06:55 AM
Welcome here Angus!

WhyOne?
20-06-2010, 07:52 AM
Hi Angus & welcome.

The more the merrier!

:)

rocco1
20-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Hello Angus,and welcome to the community.

Lankstarr
21-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Hi Angus,

Welcome! Something you may be able to help with is a sub box for RHD NSX!

Thanks,

Luke

angus*
26-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Hi Angus,

Welcome! Something you may be able to help with is a sub box for RHD NSX!

Thanks,

Luke

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I may consider doing a RHD sub box if I can generate enough interest, I know there are some RHD cars in canada so I may be able to get my hands on one.

amo
26-06-2010, 09:45 PM
helooo and welcome to the mad house

thx amo

26-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Hi Angus,

A very warm welcome to the forum!!

Cheers,

Andy

angus*
25-07-2010, 10:53 PM
helooo and welcome to the mad house

thx amo

HEY amo! Your turbo kit is almost ready to go, hope to see a review once you get it.

Lankstarr
26-07-2010, 02:39 AM
AFAIK nobody over here has a "proper" sound system in their NSX... I know a few have upgraded head units and speakers but unless you have seperates and a sub well amped it'll never sound right!

Getting that sorted with a nice double DIN screen would certainly bring the interior a long way up to date. I'm sure I could have done something with the bass given a few hours work on it but the plug and play appeal would be there for a few I think.

Maybe we could start a thread to see what the interest would be ... how much would they cost?

Cheers,

Luke

Nick Graves
26-07-2010, 09:32 AM
I looked at a double-din set up for the Prelude.

All I wanted was a decent satnav (with scamera locations) and a DAB facility.

You end up with a shedload of boxes for a shedload on money. And unless you want to constantly equalise your graphics, something not very good. I've decided double-dins are merely an overpriced big screen, unless one has a desire to sit in one's car playing er, driving video games, utterly pointless.

It may be tacky, but my lick n' stick Snooper & tack-on DAB modules will do me thanks.

I thought the NSX's sound quality was poor, yet on the DAB, it's suddenly quite satisfactory. Dunno why it's much better than the CD player - the FM I can understand.

amo
26-07-2010, 01:17 PM
HEY amo! Your turbo kit is almost ready to go, hope to see a review once you get it.

cant wait mate will get a step by step made up with some video's
thx for all your help so far.

thx amo

AR
26-07-2010, 09:07 PM
cant wait mate will get a step by step made up with some video's
thx for all your help so far.

thx amo

Spoke to Kenzo yesterday mate and sounds you are just waiting for the Turbo and is good to go... :)

amo
26-07-2010, 09:25 PM
yep cars at the body shop just getting the rest of the fox taken out. anyone for a fox rug mmmmmmmmmmm and the turbo nearly done cant wait
ill be home on wed so see u soon

thx amo