PDA

View Full Version : Topgear comparison(Tiff talking *&^* again)

gumball
17-06-2010, 02:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLFXMT_hD8

nakamichi
17-06-2010, 04:09 PM
I can't stand Tiff Needell.He must be the only person in the world that thinks the NSX ia an unrewarding drive with no feedback through the wheel.
I don't watch Fifth Gear because he is on it.I truly despise him with a passion .I went to a conference years ago when he was the after dinner speaker and I can't remember one single thing he said.He bored the pants off everyone there.
He thinks he is the greatest driver in the world and his voice is suicide inducing.
Did I mention that I hate him?
Aaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

NoelWatson
17-06-2010, 04:29 PM
I can't stand Tiff Needell.He must be the only person in the world that thinks the NSX ia an unrewarding drive with no feedback through the wheel.

I'm not sure about that. Lots of tests mark it down for rubbish steering feel.

eclipse1501
17-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Aaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

How could he comment on this. Tiffs hand is usually occupied fulltime elsewhere.

Nick Graves
17-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Poor Tiffany.

According, to Vicky Butler-Henderson, he's actually a really nice chap and she's really quite a charming lady.

Mind you, I do personally find him too soporific, and I'm a car bore.

The low gearediness of the NSX's part-manual steering feels very scary after the S2000's lightning reactions (my S2000's braced & carefully-aligned) when flicking at huge speeds through roundabouts but it's not short of feel compared to modern rubbish.

TheSebringOne
18-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Never been a fan of TN, hes only praises the hyper cars or the very top end dream cars! :angry:

NoelWatson
19-06-2010, 06:07 AM
but it's not short of feel compared to modern rubbish.

I disagree. I drove a POS 308 SW when our BMW was in the garage a while back and the steering was positively chatty. Probably the skinny tyres.

Timage24
04-07-2010, 01:57 PM
I don't watch Fifth Gear because he is on it.I truly despise him with a passion

so true, hes why i turn the TV off