PDA

View Full Version : Unmarked Police on M11?

Greybloke
14-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Oow - er :shock:

Coming home northbound on the M11 tonight (you know two lanes full, with most cars traveling too close and constantly braking / accelerating in a pointless swaying motion) I'm traveling at about 60 when two or three cars infront pull into the rearside lane, leaving an empty strech of tarmac infront of me. So automaticlly I put my foot down to pass several cars, and proceed to pull into the nearside. As I pass the leading car, a Vauxhall Omega and pulll in ( I was exceeding 70 for a few seconds I will admit) a blue flashing light emits from within the Omega :shock: :shock: ( it was a light on the dashboard) Of course I back off and proceed at 69mph, I assume I'm in for a taking too, but fortunately I am immediatly passed by about 4 or 5 cars dooing 80 to 90 mph. Yes there is a god :D He takes off after them....

OK I was momentarily speeding, but in my opinion I was driving quite sensibly for the busy conditions, and this may have persuaded my blue's and two's friend to go for easier fodder?

Anyway I was quite suprised the car was police, after all the omega is an old car (do they make them anymore?) Unless of course it was just a chav with a blue flashing light, out for some fun :twisted:

Anyway be carefull out there 8)