PDA

View Full Version : NSX car cover

Lankstarr
27-05-2010, 08:07 AM
If anyone has a genuine Honda one kicking around I'd like to get my hands on one... otherwise if you've got a reputable aftermarket one that's in good nick I'd also be interested to hear from you.

Thanks,

Luke

WhyOne?
27-05-2010, 08:17 AM
Are you looking for an indoor or outdoor cover Luke?

If outdoor, the Covercraft tailored Weathersheild cover is far and away the best available (and certainly much, much better than the OEM Honda version).

:)

simonprelude
27-05-2010, 08:38 AM
I have a genuine Honda one (indoor cover) and was trying to see if anyone was interested at Japfest................ guess I asked the wrong people.

Hagasan
27-05-2010, 11:01 AM
I have a genuine Honda one (indoor cover) and was trying to see if anyone was interested at Japfest................ guess I asked the wrong people.

Mmm didn't know you were selling one. Don't know what Luke is after but I'd be interested....Could you PM me a price please?

Gary

Lankstarr
27-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Something to go on the car whilst it's in the garage would be good so an OEM would fit the bill... LMK how much you want for it.

I also need a temporary outdoor one whilst I have two cars and only one space in the garage; £300 is a bit much for a temporary cover so I've chucked £25 at an ebay one to hopefully keep the dust off in the short term. As long as the car's clean do I need to worry about scratches from this cheap cover?

Thx

Luke

Sudesh
27-05-2010, 04:30 PM

Is your like this Simon?

simonprelude
27-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Is your like this Simon?

It is but Grey.

As Luke asked then he has first dibs, PeteM has second...............