Martin
11-10-2005, 09:48 AM
...of 2 NSXs!

Mine (dark green 96 manual coupe)
Paul G's (red 91 manual coupe)

Cheers

BrownBear
11-10-2005, 10:07 AM
What exhaust have you got on your car, Martin?

Greybloke
11-10-2005, 10:33 AM
...of 2 NSXs!

Cheers

:lol:

Have to start somewhere, maybe 3 next time?

simonprelude
11-10-2005, 11:02 AM
Sorry was here instead, Santa Pod !!

Martin
11-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Hi Brownbear

The short answer I'm afraid is that I dont know, but I like it! I have owned the car for 16 months as of today, but it wasn't done during my ownership. "Panther" as I call it :) appeared in Classic & Sports Car 8-page article back in Nov 2000, where the NSX was described as being the best value luxury supercar in the world, however I notice that Panther had standard exhausts back then.....but the owner before me did not change exhaust either! Maybe at an NSX meet some time, you, or someone else, might be able to work out what it is...

Hi Simonprelude

Looks like you had good fun with the ladies. I recognise your car reg as I have seen it in a few NSX car mag articles. Nice colour.

BrownBear
12-10-2005, 11:30 AM
The short answer I'm afraid is that I dont know

We'll figure it out when we see you, no problem.

"Panther" as I call it :) appeared in Classic & Sports Car 8-page article back in Nov 2000...

Cool - I have that article, but only because Graham and I made it into print!

Cheers
Joe

Martin
12-10-2005, 04:52 PM
What a small world indeed!

You'd be Joe Gatt from Sidcup then I guess! What name does Graham (Smith) go under on this website?

The only thing I dont like about that article is the Fiat Punto performance figures they use in the factfile at the end!

Paul G
12-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Hi Martin,

Not sure if you where aware that I had the camera on you as you drove off? got some video as you put your foot down, car sounds good from behind!

ps - Check out your rear tyres, there as bald as you!! :lol:

Cheers

PG

Martin
13-10-2005, 11:43 AM
yeah yeah pipe down funny guy...yes a trip to Micheldever to sort out the rears is happening before the week is over.

Can you send on the video to me?

cheers buddy

Paul G
13-10-2005, 12:47 PM
will try! new phone, having a few problems loading onto my PC!

Will give you a call later

Cheers

PG