PDA

View Full Version : Not 1 NSX in Dubai

rocco1
14-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Hello all,well after 1 week in Dubai i did not see 1 NSX,saw all the Lambo's the Fezza's inc 458,saw the Veyron,even three Enzo's saw RR dropheads,but not one single NSX!

Sudesh
14-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Just like the NSX in most places, not always seen out and about. There are a few out in Dubai though, seen some guys on prime posting from there with NSX's.

I was in Forida a couple of years back for 3 weeks and didn't see one NSX either, done allot of travelling and even drove to Miami for a a couple of days and still didn't see any lol, apart from Japan, the states has the biggest number of NSX's sold I believe.

Even here [N.I/Ireland] where there are around 20 or so in Ireland as a whole, I have yet to pass another one on the road while out in mine, or in any of the previous NSX's I've had, and that's from my first one which was around 1995.

Hello all,well after 1 week in Dubai i did not see 1 NSX,saw all the Lambo's the Fezza's inc 458,saw the Veyron,even three Enzo's saw RR dropheads,but not one single NSX!

nobby
14-05-2010, 09:32 PM
make that 21 bud! ;)

Well i hope to do a bit of driving in my car, so mine should be seen and waving the flag for the NSX!

Even here [N.I/Ireland] where there are around 20 or so in Ireland as a whole, I have yet to pass another one on the road while out in mine, or in any of the previous NSX's I've had, and that's from my first one which was around 1995.

Sudesh
14-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Already Included you lol

Your a bit unique though, only one other yellow NSX I know of here and its very very rarely seen. Manybe once every 2 year lol

make that 21 bud! ;)

Well i hope to do a bit of driving in my car, so mine should be seen and waving the flag for the NSX!