PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a modified NSX?

trackdemon
29-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Hello chaps,

I'm looking for a nice modified NSX owner who'd be interested in having their car photographed for a magazine. I'll give more details if you PM me, but anything will be considered - particularly looking for a car in the SE or Midlands (I'm in Essex) but happy to go anywhere for the right car.

cheers,
Steve

NoelWatson
29-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Hello chaps,

I'm looking for a nice modified NSX owner who'd be interested in having their car photographed for a magazine. I'll give more details if you PM me, but anything will be considered - particularly looking for a car in the SE or Midlands (I'm in Essex) but happy to go anywhere for the right car.

cheers,
Steve

By modifications do you mean things that make the car go quicker, or something else?

m666 edd
29-04-2010, 07:05 PM
He wants the owner to be modified :D

I assume looks wise as its to be photographed.

Sudesh
29-04-2010, 07:20 PM
What about Ary or AMO's cars?

Silver Surfer
29-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Definitely Ary's for NSX promotion !!! :thumbsup:

SS

AR
29-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Something like this perhaps Steve?

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/SharkyUK/Motorsport/for_ary.jpg

Route KS, CTSC, NSX-R bits, Recaro etc. :)

Cheers,

AR

gcon45
29-04-2010, 09:01 PM
I think that's what they call a :quote: "no brainer" :)

Senninha
29-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Is 6 miles close enough Steve?

3.2 Targa with a heap of OEM NSX-R mods, CF and over 300 ponies :), currently wrapped in NSX-R White/Black combo

I'll pop round at the weekend if you like ....

Sudesh
29-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Forgot about you Paul! I'm still lost as to which version I like best lol

3.2 Targa with a heap of OEM NSX-R mods, CF and over 300 ponies :), currently wrapped in NSX-R White/Black combo

Hagasan
30-04-2010, 08:12 AM

Hey Paul your such a tart:laugh: having already shown you wheels in a mag!! Wouldn't mind a few pics of my own but not sure it's modified enough? BTW I'll have a nice solution to a safe fixing for an S2000 steering wheel soon. Getting a small engineering shop to make me a short run of boss adaptors I designed/thought up!! I think you may be interested? Expect the rest may go to Yankland....

Senninha
30-04-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi Gary,

I cant help myself! :laugh:

Actually you're not that far away for Steve to hook up with you. Are the seats in yet and I'm still waiting for those wheels ;)

Keep me posted on the hub mod, very interested!

regards, Paul

Hagasan
30-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Hi Gary,

I cant help myself! :laugh:

Actually you're not that far away for Steve to hook up with you. Are the seats in yet and I'm still waiting for those wheels ;)

Keep me posted on the hub mod, very interested!

regards, Paul

I don't really have the time the next few weeks.....The seats were put in last year, May or June I think I did it. Were definitely in by Silverstone. The hub piece I'm doing is designed to go with the SoS short hub they make....Should be done next week and anodised as well. Hopefully on for Japfest with airbag hooked up at the latest...

Auto Spirit
30-04-2010, 11:54 AM
If you're looking for an older NA1 to photograph, i'm happy for you to consider mine.....

trackdemon
30-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Wow thanks guys, some fabulous looking cars there!! AR, thats exactly the kind of thing I had in mind, as is Seninha's - if you want to pop over with it for me to have a look then I'm around Saturday afternoon I think, just give me a call :)

cheers,
Steve
www.stevehallphotography.net

AR
30-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Wow thanks guys, some fabulous looking cars there!! AR, thats exactly the kind of thing I had in mind, as is Seninha's - if you want to pop over with it for me to have a look then I'm around Saturday afternoon I think, just give me a call :)

cheers,
Steve
www.stevehallphotography.net (http://www.stevehallphotography.net)

Hi there Steve I am pretty much good any weekdays for the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,

AR

trackdemon
06-05-2010, 12:52 PM
OK cheers, I might try and get over to Cardiff some time next week then - I'd provisionally suggest Friday but it depends when I get back from Germany.

cheers,
Steve

AR
06-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Cheers Steve you let me know and I'll have it ready and polished. :)