PDA

View Full Version : Site Merchandise

nobby
29-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Hi

Was wondering is there any official merchandise for this site i.e. window decals etc?

if and when i get me hands on an NSX I would like to do some advertising for this forum, and obviously go towards running the site

Also I have been asked by a classic insurance company for a headed letter to say I belong to a club. Is this feasible from this website, and who could do this for me?

Thanks

NSX 2000
29-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Hi

Also I have been asked by a classic insurance company for a headed letter to say I belong to a club. Is this feasible from this website, and who could do this for me?

Thanks

When I was asked for this info I printed out my profile page with all the statistics which has your joined date on it, I high lighted the join date and they accepted it.

HTH

Senninha
29-04-2010, 09:13 AM
When I was asked for this info I printed out my profile page with all the statistics which has your joined date on it, I high lighted the join date and they accepted it.

HTH

Same worked for me as well :)

nobby
29-04-2010, 09:33 AM
BIG THANKS GUYS!

Much appreciated

nobby
11-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Folks

As I have now obtained my pride n joy (+ massive hole in pocket), is there any site bits n bob's that can be purchased to help towards running of the site?

or is it a simple case of downloading the site graphic and bringing it to a G.D. on your own and get them to print and cut it for you.

Don't mind doing this if I have too, but if there was something I could buy which would contribute to the site would much prefer to go down this route

Just a thought?

Hi

Was wondering is there any official merchandise for this site i.e. window decals etc?

if and when i get me hands on an NSX I would like to do some advertising for this forum, and obviously go towards running the site

nakamichi
11-11-2010, 03:26 PM
not sure there are enough active members on here to make it viable.
I suggested a similar thing ages ago.

Justin
11-11-2010, 03:58 PM
IMHO, the "NSX" graphics by the door handle are an exclusive enough sign of being in a club ;)

But I know what you mean all the same...