PDA

View Full Version : Barbie's Lambo?

markc
17-04-2010, 04:39 PM
So I'm stuck in Miami for the foreseeable future at the moment... worse places to be stranded in I know. Went out for some retail therapy earlier and bumped into this monstrosity as we left the mall. (Pics below)

Now I'm not really a fan of Gallardo Spyders but I wouldn't wish this treatment on one, poor thing :(

Cheers

Mark

JQD84983
17-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Not nice. I once saw a Pink Lambo Countach for sale in Nottingham. Guy apparently ordered it same colour as his wifes jumper when they went to the factory.

Garage re-sprayed it white to sell it!

AR
17-04-2010, 06:09 PM
So I'm stuck in Miami for the foreseeable future at the moment... worse places to be standed in I know. Went out for some retail therapy earlier and bumped into this monstrosity as we left the mall. (Pics below)

Now I'm not really a fan of Gallardo Spyders but I wouldn't wish this treatment on one, poor thing :(

Cheers

Mark

Mark,

I wished I was stuck in Miami.

Whereabouts is that Mall, is it by Coral Gables?

Sudesh
17-04-2010, 06:24 PM
X2! Wouldnt mind being there myself. Grab yourself a Dupont Registry Car Mag, always some interesting bits in there.

Mark,

markc
18-04-2010, 03:54 AM
Mark,

It was the Galleria in Fort Lauderdale. Just got back from a very pleasant evening at Nobo (restaurant) in Miami beach. Fabulous food, loads of exotic cars (no NSX's) about and an unbelievable standard of totty :)

Visited Ted Vernon Classic cars (http://www.tedvernon.com) this afternoon, hundreds of interesting Americana to choose from. See attached...

Latest flight info says I might get a flight back on Friday!!!

Cheers

Mark

jaytip
18-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Latest flight info says I might get a flight back on Friday!!!

Cheers

Mark
So who covers the extra cost/loss of earnings for you?

TheSebringOne
18-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Mark, I saw a red NA1 in front of a hotel (not sure of name) a few years ago in Miami, the plates were from a state long way away. The car park attendant says the driver visits every year and stays at the same hotel. If you like sea food, Miami is great for that. :)

NSX 2000
18-04-2010, 08:44 PM
So I'm stuck in Miami for the foreseeable future at the moment... worse places to be stranded in I know. Went out for some retail therapy earlier and bumped into this monstrosity as we left the mall. (Pics below)

Cheers

Mark

Mark, because of where you are in Florida I would not presume it's Barbie's, but more like Ken's :D

AR
18-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Mark if you get a chance any of the restaurants at the Biltmore at superb:

http://www.biltmorehotel.com/dining.php

markc
19-04-2010, 03:17 AM
So who covers the extra cost/loss of earnings for you?

Err, that would be me... well my employer anyway.

Mark, I saw a red NA1 in front of a hotel (not sure of name) a few years ago in Miami, the plates were from a state long way away. The car park attendant says the driver visits every year and stays at the same hotel. If you like sea food, Miami is great for that. :)

I'm staying at the Westin Diplomat in Hollywood, which is very nice. Not seen any NSX's so far but my eyes are peeled :) Nobu (Sushi with a twist) at Miami Beach was fantastic but VERY expensive!!!

Mark if you get a chance any of the restaurants at the Biltmore at superb:

http://www.biltmorehotel.com/dining.php

Cool looks great, thanks for the tip, I'll try to get there in the next couple of days.

Played golf today but had to abandon after 6 holes due to torrential rain!.. see, stranded in Miami is not as good as it sounds ;)

Cheers

Mark

jaytip
19-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Err, that would be me... well my employer anyway.

Mark
Cool.As long as it's not coming out of your own pocket, all's well.

AR
19-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Played golf today but had to abandon after 6 holes due to torrential rain!.. see, stranded in Miami is not as good as it sounds ;)

Cheers

Mark

Mark they have a fantastic Golf Course too. :)

dan the man
22-04-2010, 04:12 PM
birds and cars dont mix....yet again. Great detail tho