PDA

View Full Version : WANTED - Honda NSX - CASH in HAND

nobby
06-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Hi folks

I am in the market for a low mileage (50k max) example of this fine car; the main reason for this is that I PLAN to drive the car if I purchase one.

My budget should facilitate a clean NA1 variant from 93-97 (possibly) and would ideally prefer a MANUAL and coupe type car. Although would not completely dismiss a Targa model if the right car was offered. I will consider any NSX if you feel it matches my requirements

Basically I have finances secured for purchase and ready to go, I can arrange payment by bank transfer, bankers draft etc etc

The car should hopefully have (if possible):

Extensive service doucmentation - all receipts etc if possible
If possible the timing belts service completed, although NOT essential
A Good clean car free from any defects
All/as much as possible electrics in working order - windows, a/c, radio etc but again happy to review with seller on what needs done
Preferably an unmodifed/standard car.
Colours, no real preference.

As stated I am genuinely keen on a good example of this car and will be open to GENUINE cars. I will not dismiss anything cars unless major issues arise. PLEASE contact me if you are interested in parting with an NSX. It will be going to a new home and will be cherised by the new owner.

Thank you for looking

regards.

eclipse1501
07-04-2010, 01:12 PM
If you are looking for a car 13 -17 years old (as you say) you may well have to live with some regular niggly NSX related problems which are well documented on this forum. Good hunting!

nobby
07-04-2010, 08:26 PM
hi

thanks for the comments, have re-worded my advert hopefully that helps.

I am very willing to discuss any NSX with the vendor, and appreciate that some niggles may be apparent with the car. I will NOT dismiss anything unless it is pretty major. I have a very useful source of info available to me, and will discuss ALL options with them.

I just want a good clean example, I know they are out there, yes a bit of work will/may need to be done but HAPPY to do this if I get the right car

Anyone interested PLEASE dont be put off contacting me, I am willing to listen to whatever you have

thanks