PDA

View Full Version : Does NSXPrime.com give the NSX a bad image?

DamianW
29-03-2004, 10:40 AM
The more I read NSXPrime the more I think the US NSX scene is just full of max-power rice boys who seem to get their kicks from turning a perfectly decent (albeit slightly bland) piece of styling into something that looks like a Transformer robot.

Just me?

Welshman
29-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Just you, IMHO. It's not a trend that I've noticed over there.

DamianW
29-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Must be reading the wrong section, or got a bad opinion from a couple of threads. I'll persevere.

Welshman
29-03-2004, 11:38 AM
I see that there is a section which is quite keen on performance upgrades but mostly from the piccies they just seem to upgrade the wheels - in some cases quite tastefully.

modarr
29-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Makes the cars look faster at 50mph in a straight line.

Kevin
31-03-2004, 05:16 PM
I don't think NSXprime give the NSX a bad image, but the quality of the posts(posters) has degenerated.

Seems like there's too many people base their posts on rumours of rumours. They are very quick to jump on each other for no reason.

I also think it's an American thing. You'll notice none of that in the Euro forum on there, and you won't find it here.

Even so, the NSX site is better than others over there.

Welshman
31-03-2004, 08:48 PM
I don't think NSXprime give the NSX a bad image, but the quality of the posts(posters) has degenerated.

Thing I object to is when they start asking for advice on how to deal with their wife/SO/girlfriend - they seem to love emoting in public :roll: :roll: