PDA

View Full Version : NSX - wanted

jamesc68
28-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Hi Everyone

I am looking for a manual, FSH, targa or coupe. UK car, £20K tops!
Close to Merseyside would be good!

thanks
james

simonprelude
28-09-2005, 12:22 PM
With a £20k budget I would imagine you would be lucky to get a car that you would be happy with. Auto's can be had for that money but not very many worthwhile manuals.

Hi Everyone

I am looking for a manual, FSH, targa or coupe. UK car, £20K tops!
Close to Merseyside would be good!

thanks
james

jamesc68
28-09-2005, 02:16 PM
[quote="simonprelude"]With a £20k budget I would imagine you would be lucky to get a car that you would be happy with. Auto's can be had for that money but not very many worthwhile manuals.

Ok, maybe stretch to £25K. I dont really care about age / mileage. Much more interested in detailed service history & condition.

cheers
james

Paul G
28-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Hi,

My brothers car is available, please check out for sale board, two ad's with different pictures, you will see full history etc, would love to get what people say a good one would go for, however, no one has even looked at it :cry: it's going in top marks for £16000.00 no offers

I don't think you will find a better UK car with full history, later wheels, new tyres, cam belt just done etc, etc..

Let me know if you would like more info and I will give you mt contact details

robbar
28-09-2005, 06:32 PM
James,

Now you have seen my post, I hope I can interest you in my car. I have sent you a private reply with plenty of photos.
I have also documented the ownership, mileage and service history on an Excel sheet should you want to follow up. This is of course backed up by invoices and MOT's retained by previous owners.

Rob

UltraViolet
28-09-2005, 07:04 PM
James - not too many of these cars around. Then you also want a good one. Don't in that case limit yourself to local(ish) ones only. If you want a good one, you need to be prepared to travel. I travelled from North Yorkshire to near Brighton for mine, and absolutly well worth the journey!!!

jaytip
28-09-2005, 07:17 PM
and look at it this way.if you do travel a distance to look at one and then buy it,you have the drive home in your new baby to look forward to :D