PDA

View Full Version : The Power of KAZ !

Low Flyer
31-03-2010, 12:05 PM
My power-steering cut out on Saturday night as I started up at midnight at the hospital. On Sunday, I checked the fuse, which was OK. I then PM'd Kaz for advice. Before he could reply, it "came good" !! Imagine having telepathic power such as that ! Just threaten a problem with Kaz, and it self-repairs. Magic.
Did I mention that I also pulled the clock fuse as suggested by the workshop manual?!

By the way, I am still alive, but it is hard work staying that way. Another CT scan for the big C tomorrow morning. Joss-sticks to be burned, etc. J.C.

Kaz-kzukNA1
31-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Hi, J.C.
Wishing you a good test result and hope you can spend more time on your NSX.

I hope you received my PM as well.
EPS warning light could be triggered with low battery voltage on certain models so I hope that was the case.
As in my PM, next time before resetting the controller, please try to read the error code first. There are several mistake in the Workshop manual including the torque figure and how to diagnose the error code so be careful...

All the best.

Regards,
Kaz

SILVER BULLET
31-03-2010, 05:48 PM
J .C, I would just like to add my very best wishes to you for a GOOD test result tomorrow,

Sincerely,

Ian

AR
31-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Best wishes for you JC let's hope all goes well.

TheSebringOne
31-03-2010, 08:30 PM
JC, I hope things go well for you. Best wishes James.

Paul G
31-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Hi JC,

Nice to hear from you, all the best for tomorrow, I hope all goes well for you.

Hope to see you in that other red beast down on Bournemouth seefront when the British summer arrives ;-)

Take care
PG