PDA

View Full Version : 1995 NSX ebay

Crockefeller
23-03-2010, 11:38 PM
Hi everyone!

New to the forum and seriously considering an nsx. Learning a lot so far on here! I like the look of the silver one on ebay N20 NSX. Any thoughts or warnings?

I am however 6ft 6. I understand this may be an issue although i am just tall and not heavy. Do you think its a possibility - modified seat rails an option?

T1LTU

AR
24-03-2010, 12:08 AM
There are several tall owners, Luke, Kevin and the previous owner of my current NSX. You should be OK, but best test one out.

PeteM
24-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Hi T1LTU,

I am 190cm or 6ft 2" in old money and fit okay with the seat angled back.

I would think you will have a problem with a standard seat base at your height but these can be made thinner to allow you more head room.

There is a Nsx vendor that sells modified seat bases or you can get an upholsterer to make you one up.

Regards
Pete.

NSX100
24-03-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi,

I am 6ft 2 in and "lean" and just fit in a targa with the normal seat and angled back. Definitely try it for size first since based on my experience I doubt you would fit without at least modifying the seat.

Good luck

David

nobby
24-03-2010, 08:30 PM
I'm 6ft 3" and I can tell you i would not want to be much more ... where you may have issue is the leg room between your leg and the steering wheel. the nsx requires considerable input from you in cornering ... not your typical easy turn on a car and this can sometimes result your hand getting trapped on the way round.

you may have to adopt the seat in some way for sure

Lankstarr
24-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Stay away from targas they have 2 inches less headroom. I'm 6'6 and have had NSXs for 4 years driven daily. It's z bit small but worth it! Reduced height seat cushion makes a huge difference.