PDA

View Full Version : FI Section

AR
17-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Hi Kev or ( insert admin on duty :) )

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a forced induction specific forum?

Those with UK FI NSX can share their experiences and those contemplating can ask questions etc.

Cheers,

AR

Silver Surfer
17-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Hi Kev or ( insert admin on duty :) )

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a forced induction specific forum?

Those with UK FI NSX can share their experiences and those contemplating can ask questions etc.

Cheers,

AR

:thumbsup:

For this rapidly expanding UK subspecialty.....400% growth within 1 year.

SS

AR
17-03-2010, 10:57 PM
So Far:

BBSC - Amo

CTSC - AR/Mo/SS

Turbo - Batmobile/Funkypower

There must be others I am sure, but they probably don't post much.

Senninha
17-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Does one of the above include the black NA1 sitting in TDI workshop?

Ary, I have pm'd Kev ref the new section. Its doable but there are some other tweaks in progress so might not happen over night ... or maybe it will? :)

regards, Paul

AR
17-03-2010, 11:18 PM
Thanks Paul,

Both funky power and leo nsx are black and turboed, so???

Perhaps they will chime in.

Cheers,

AR

forumadmin
18-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Setting up a new section is simple enough. But are you sure it will be worth it?

Four or five owners in the UK? Can't the discussions fit into the technical forum? It's not like there's a overwhelming chat about FI at the moment, creating a new section isn't going to start people talking about it.

For example if there was a mass load of chatter about wheels, I'd create a wheel section, but really it needs the demand there first doesn't it?

AR
18-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Perhaps then as you say we should move all the FI Talks to the tech section. Is just that a few of us started talking about it on a vendors section and I did not want to overstep the mark.

Cheers,

AR

NSXGB
19-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Setting up a new section is simple enough. But are you sure it will be worth it?

Four or five owners in the UK? Can't the discussions fit into the technical forum? It's not like there's a overwhelming chat about FI at the moment, creating a new section isn't going to start people talking about it.

For example if there was a mass load of chatter about wheels, I'd create a wheel section, but really it needs the demand there first doesn't it?

Perhaps then as you say we should move all the FI Talks to the tech section. Is just that a few of us started talking about it on a vendors section and I did not want to overstep the mark.

Cheers,

AR

I think AR is just being elitist. He does not want to mix with us NA guys any more. :rolleyes:

AR
20-03-2010, 06:31 AM
I think AR is just being elitist. He does not want to mix with us NA guys any more. :rolleyes:

Nah, just that here as compared to NSX prime, not a lot of people "share" their experiences with upgrades etc. A wise forum member told me that was because people were afraid of admiting something they bought was less than perfect.