PDA

View Full Version : Back in UK - Kaz

Kaz-kzukNA1
17-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi, all.
I have posted similar contents in my 'Health Check Service' thread under 'Technical' section but please allow me to post this here as well in order to inform as many owners as possible.

I was out of UK for several weeks and finally, I’m back in UK. (Thank you BA for forcing me to change my itinerary again…)

My apology for many NSX owners and NSXCB members who contacted me over the past few weeks. As I didn’t want to mention that I was out of UK over the web, I had to either turn down the offer or delay the requested services. Also, I was too busy and simply didn’t have time to sit down in front of the PC as well as had to change my flight plan.

At the moment, I’m in the process of synchronising my remote email data with the desktop one but if you didn’t hear from me in a few days, I’ll appreciate if you can contact me again using email or PM through this NSXCB site.

During the busy schedule, I had great opportunity to compare NA1 & NA2 Coupe, NA1 & NA2 Type-R, standard Type-S and tuned NSX under the similar conditions. I’ll touch on this later.

Regards,
Kaz

Sudesh
17-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Hi Kaz, good to see you made it back safely.

Will be interesting to read up on your experiences with the NSX-R's and TYPE-S

Hi, all.
I have posted similar contents in my 'Health Check Service' thread under 'Technical' section but please allow me to post this here as well in order to inform as many owners as possible.

I was out of UK for several weeks and finally, I’m back in UK. (Thank you BA for forcing me to change my itinerary again…)

My apology for many NSX owners and NSXCB members who contacted me over the past few weeks. As I didn’t want to mention that I was out of UK over the web, I had to either turn down the offer or delay the requested services. Also, I was too busy and simply didn’t have time to sit down in front of the PC as well as had to change my flight plan.

At the moment, I’m in the process of synchronising my remote email data with the desktop one but if you didn’t hear from me in a few days, I’ll appreciate if you can contact me again using email or PM through this NSXCB site.

During the busy schedule, I had great opportunity to compare NA1 & NA2 Coupe, NA1 & NA2 Type-R, standard Type-S and tuned NSX under the similar conditions. I’ll touch on this later.

Regards,
Kaz

Minch
17-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Kaz,

Ignoe my email for the time being as I have now sold the car to Tony (aka nakamichi).

Regards
Nathan

markc
17-03-2010, 03:23 PM

Regards,
Kaz
[/FONT]

Hi Kaz,

It would be interesting to hear your observations and comments.

I have been attempting to set up a similar group test with a UK magazine as a fitting 20th birthday feature article on our cars. I had been hoping to rope in some well known and celebrity NSX owners. The idea is not totally dead in the water but the publisher has gone cool on the idea at the moment.

People forget how many iterations there have been over the 15yr production life, at least 7 without including Targa and Auto variations of each. We have within the UK club clean, unmodified examples of all the cars you mention as well as the early UK/Euro edition, the models I suggested are listed below. I was going to call the feature "Evolution NSX" :)

An early 3.0Ltr, 5spd, non EPS (Electric Power Steering)
An original 3.0Ltr NSX-R (JDM only)
A late 3.0Ltr (EPS and revised gearing)
A Targa (similar mechanical spec to one of the Coupes allowing direct comparison)
A 3.2Ltr, 6spd (Pop-up headlamps)
A 3.2Ltr Type S (JDM only)
A 2002 facelift NSX-R (JDM only)
A 2005 (facelift) “final 12” UK

Perhaps you could write up an article for us?

Cheers

Mark

TheSebringOne
17-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Mark, it would fantastic and a great birthday present for the NSX if this developes into a publication. :)

NSXGB
17-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Welcome back Kaz.

Senninha
17-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Pleased to hear you're back safely and BA didn't cause you too much distress.

I did call earlier as I thought you were back but you were obviously busy unpacking all your new toys ;)

I'll be passing again next week on Tuesday if you're around?

regards, Paul

nigel
17-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Welcome home.
Been missing your info and articles. I always learn something even if it isn't applicable to my particular edition.
Didn't happen to fit a headlight washer system in your baggage did you?

Cheers
nigel