PDA

View Full Version : Auction on this site..

Boomin33
12-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Pretty cool feature that doesn't seem to exist on the 300zx sites I'm on.
RE: going to part out my 300zx ! ::eek: What a nightmare this should turn into.
How hard, expensive was it to put on the site? Want to try and talk one of those sites into implementing it.

-
thinking about it, probably just run it on ebay.. but talking around £7,000+ worth of stuff over 30 auctions... What does Ebay charge to sell.... never sold... only bought!!

----

AR
12-03-2010, 06:45 PM
How about just asking for offer above X number on the 300 board?

NSXGB
12-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Pretty cool feature that doesn't seem to exist on the 300zx sites I'm on.
RE: going to part out my 300zx ! ::eek: What a nightmare this should turn into.
How hard, expensive was it to put on the site? Want to try and talk one of those sites into implementing it.

-
thinking about it, probably just run it on ebay.. but talking around £7,000+ worth of stuff over 30 auctions... What does Ebay charge to sell.... never sold... only bought!!

----

Ebay will help themselves to a healthy slice of your earnings by final value fees and paypal transactions if you use PP. Prob best to list on your 300zx site at the prices you want.

Boomin33
12-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Tried advertising it 3 times in 3 years. put it on piston heads ( granted at £8500 )
Never a phone call.
There is a guy selling a MINT 300zx with over £54K in receipts on the site at the moment. no interest at £7500...

Mine.. well it's not as good as his. His is on the road and a practical car. Mine has been sorn for 3 years. No MOT, No insurance. Trailer to track only.

Going to have to put a big list together this weekend and start selling parts. Let the Circus begin.

Boomin33
12-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Agreed.

Ebay takes 10% up to £40... figure I have at least 10 bits that will hit the £40 + insertion fees.

NSXGB
12-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Tried advertising it 3 times in 3 years. put it on piston heads ( granted at £8500 )
Never a phone call.
There is a guy selling a MINT 300zx with over £54K in receipts on the site at the moment. no interest at £7500...

Mine.. well it's not as good as his. His is on the road and a practical car. Mine has been sorn for 3 years. No MOT, No insurance. Trailer to track only.

Going to have to put a big list together this weekend and start selling parts. Let the Circus begin.

....would the owner of the black JDM not take a part ex? :)