PDA

View Full Version : One of the last 12 (or even later) at only £34,995??

simonprelude
11-03-2010, 12:36 PM
Anyone know any details on this car, or has Luke bought it already?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201010354254419/sort/datedesc/usedcars/model/nsx/make/honda/searchcontext/alert/atcide/eat4/saved-search-id/1667/page/1/alert-email-date/20100311/postcode/sw1a1aa?logcode=pp

18,000 miles, One elderly owner, carefully run in, always garaged, unmarked and as new inside and out. Probably the last one made by special order in November 2005. 2 Door Coupe, Silver, Petrol, Manual, Electrically adjustable drivers seat, Leather seat trim, ABS, Central locking, Electric windows, Electric door mirrors.multi CD. £34,995.

Baz
11-03-2010, 12:42 PM
Way, way too cheap!!
I reackon it should be up in the £40K area. Someone's going to get a bargain.

Baz

Boomin33
11-03-2010, 01:38 PM
actually... dreams vs. reality out the window - wife gave the thumbs up. Tried calling but just rings and rings. Figure one of you is on the other line ;)

Boomin33
11-03-2010, 02:18 PM
This car was mistakenly missed out of the final order?!? (12). Honda UK said "sorry, but we can't do anything" when it didn't show up. Owner contacted Honda Japan direct kicked up fuss, VP of Honda personally apologized and said - We will make you one now. ( has Black interior ... no funky colour combo - drool)

7 people have called in the last day.

A used car dealer is showing up at his house at 3:00 today. I'm Calling him at 4:30 to see it it's still there. I'm going to look at it tomorrow / Sat Morning the latest... Somehow think the dealer is just going to snap it up? (it's not Luke apparently?..)

Don't think it will last the weekend...

NSX 2000
11-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Trader will have it on forecourt for £45K

Boomin33
11-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Buyer showed up. Didn't drive it as it was showroom condition. Looks like a personal purchase actually...

Deposit given -If the Bacs transfer doesn't happen tomorrow i've got 2nd option on it.

Owner thought about putting up for £5K+ more at first... but just wanted a quick, no-hassle, easy sale. 2 porsches on order, probably lives on huge estate etc...

It's gone.

*like the Silver one in Oxford a couple years back... just one of those "deals" that appear every once in a while.

Lankstarr
11-03-2010, 07:26 PM
The same money as I sold the red 54 plate for last year (27k miles). Things have gone up since then and I would have loved this as a keeper if only it wasn't silver. I wonder how many more there are out there after this and the 2006 one outside of the final 12.

TheSebringOne
11-03-2010, 09:31 PM
I wonder if the person selling this very late car has more money than sense? (got 2 Porsches on order). If it was my car and I appreciated it's significance, I would be going for the low to mid forties, but some people don't know the true value of the their cars and sell the car cheaply?

Paul G
11-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Gutted, turns out this car is only 18 miles from me, and looks like it's lives in the same village as my sister in law, never seen it on the road. should visit the Sister in law more often I guess!!

Would had have gone for this if I had know about it, too cheap to miss. I'll have to settle with my old faithful provding he comes out of the garage saturday.

Good luck Boomin, you never know, you might just get the call - fingers crossed.

Cheers
PG

Papalazarou
11-03-2010, 09:57 PM
After buying another NSX I'm trying to keep away from the classified at the moment. Sods law says the perfect car always turns up two minutes after you've bought.
There's a nice 03 targa pretty close to me, but he wasn't selling, so I went for the 52 coupe instead.

Maybe I'm looking out of rose coloured spectacles, but it does appear that the prices of good late cars are firming up these days, despite glitches like this one.

Cheers,

James.

Ewan
12-03-2010, 09:42 AM
There's a nice 03 targa pretty close to me, but he wasn't selling, so I went for the 52 coupe instead.

James.

Firstly, welcome back James :)
What's the 03 targa like, near you? I only knew of mine (red) and Boomin's (IOP)

cheers
E

simonprelude
12-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Firstly, welcome back James :)
What's the 03 targa like, near you? I only knew of mine (red) and Boomin's (IOP)

cheers
E

Plus the other NIOP not a million miles away from me.

Senninha
13-03-2010, 12:08 AM
I dont know what plate its on but at the London Motor show, Honda was running an NIOP Targa in its history parade.

Anyone know if this is still owned by them or the car near to SImonP?

The one James is referring to is Black/Black

regards,