PDA

View Full Version : Act on CO2

AR
13-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Anybody tired of all the BS and the Lying from Big Brother, or just me???

Sudesh
13-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Anybody tired of all the BS and the Lying from Big Brother, or just me???

I'm doing my bit, making the NSX lighter lol

highlandsaf
13-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Yep. It's all about tax. They sit in their plush offices with gold plated pensions & think of ways to screw us over!

What p***es me off is they say its due to co2 and man made! so what was the excuse for the dinosaurs? Big v8's

Trust me we have little or no control of this planet.When its fed up with us it'll let us know

That my 2 penny worth :D

amo
13-02-2010, 09:30 PM
ya im going to try it 5 miles less so ill just not getther with the ambulance or better still ill just site on station mmmmmmmmmm

oh ya just dilivered a baby girl on the back of my ambulance lovely she was but she has to grow up with some asssholoesssss man i pity her

thx amo

Senninha
13-02-2010, 11:13 PM
..........oh ya just dilivered a baby girl on the back of my ambulance lovely she was ............

thx amo

Hey Amo,

Look on the bright side ... you'ree bringing new hope and new life into the world ... be happy for small mercy's :)

regards, Paul

dan the man
15-02-2010, 03:57 PM
funny thing is UK dosent spend the money it needs to on it...

BC here in canada just spent a fortune on worlds first H20 buses, a whole fleet of them. Water is the only exhaust gas. The lifts run on the creek hydro dam and all sorts of things. It really is heading to be a clean place..... no wonder i want to bring my kids up here.
I just the love the way it gives a **** about things our government tell US to do not they do themselves....

Got to find the girl first i know.......... ;)

(speaking of budget.... COST OF SECURITY FOR THE GAMES- $900 MILLION. WTF)
(Yes there are helicopters and blimps in the backcountry looking for terrorists coming in the back door....but hell 900 big ones.....)

Dragonlady
16-02-2010, 12:34 PM
I don't only get it at home but also at work. We have to complete an online forum every week detailing our business and personal mileage so that they can calculate our carbon footprint. And then we have monthly meetings in which we have to discuss what we have done to be Greener. :(

AR
16-02-2010, 01:09 PM
I don't only get it at home but also at work. We have to complete an online forum every week detailing our business and personal mileage so that they can calculate our carbon footprint. And then we have monthly meetings in which we have to discuss what we have done to be Greener. :(

Wow that is just way, way out there, I feel for you. I think I would not be able to put up with that, then again I find it hard to put up with many things. :)