PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some parts...

Ciaran
08-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Hi all,

looking for a left side Air Con cooling fan/Rad/cowling..

anyone with a dedicated trackcar may have removed same...

Also looking for a (Sebring Silver..) left popup headlight surround.. again anyone that has completed a convert to bugeye may have one...

any help much appreciated...

NSXGB
09-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Hi all,

looking for a left side Air Con cooling fan/Rad/cowling..

anyone with a dedicated trackcar may have removed same...

Also looking for a (Sebring Silver..) left popup headlight surround.. again anyone that has completed a convert to bugeye may have one...

any help much appreciated...

I think Sudesh has removed all his A/C so he's worth a shout for that.

AR's is now 'Bug Eye' as you put it and is Sebring Silver so you could be in luck there too.

Sudesh
09-02-2010, 06:25 PM
I think Sudesh has removed all his A/C so he's worth a shout for that.

I still have all my AC at the moment! :)

NSXGB
09-02-2010, 08:37 PM
I still have all my AC at the moment! :)

Apologies, I thought you binned it all as a weight saving.

Sudesh
09-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Apologies, I thought you binned it all as a weight saving.

Though about it and still do, but trying to get down as far as I can now without removing it. Ary has done well on his and still retained AC so trying to do the same. Battery reduction has helped and if I can get these seats sorted I'll be well happy lol

NSXGB
09-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Does the fact that your aspirator fan in your centre console is covered with alcantara not affect your a/c? If it does, you might as well bin it....

Sudesh
09-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Does the fact that your aspirator fan in your centre console is covered with alcantara not affect your a/c? If it does, you might as well bin it....

Nope doesnt affect the system as I re-positioned it to a new location.

Ciaran
10-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Thanks for info Guys, I am making some slow progress, but I am now also looking for a rear left lamp (brake, indicator etc). I was told I had one but the vender then discovered it was damaged, so back to the drawing board.. so still looking for
- Left air con fan/rad
- Left rear lamp
- Left head lamp surround ( but may have an option on one of these from a forum member)