PDA

View Full Version : Off to the US again

NSX 2000
01-12-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm off to the US at the end of the mounth and I'm happy to pick up small items from SoS and maybe other vendors in SoCal if anybody wants

Paul.

markc
02-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Hi Paul,

Would you mind picking up some interior door handles for me, these babies... http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/billet_door_handles/

I'm after the Gunmetal Anodised versions as they'll match my gearknob (ooo-err Mrs) :)

I tried to order them while I was in the US but they will only send to the card holders home address so couldn't get them sent to my hotel... strange!

Cheers

Mark

NSX 2000
02-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Hi Paul,

Would you mind picking up some interior door handles for me, these babies... http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/billet_door_handles/

I'm after the Gunmetal Anodised versions as they'll match my gearknob (ooo-err Mrs) :)

I tried to order them while I was in the US but they will only send to the card holders home address so couldn't get them sent to my hotel... strange!

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark

Shouldn't be a problem as these a are small items.

Paul.

Senninha
02-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi Paul,

I've emailed Chris over stock of a couple of parts. If he has them I'll get back to you to see if you have room.

Cheers,

Paul

markc
02-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Hi Mark

Shouldn't be a problem as these a are small items.

Paul.

Cool... They had 1 set in stock when I tried to purchase them about 6-7 weeks ago.

Let me know how much, when and how to pay. I still owe you for the cat shipping as well!

Cheers

Mark

DixcelBrake
03-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Hey Paul, I am in US now as well, if you have time come meet me at thunderhilll this weekend, we have 25 hrs endurance race there!

Dixon

Silver Surfer
03-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Hi Dixon,
Paul is going at the end of the month.....I believe you are returning next week.;)

SS

NSX 2000
03-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Hey Paul, I am in US now as well, if you have time come meet me at thunderhilll this weekend, we have 25 hrs endurance race there!

Dixon

Hi Dixon,
Paul is going at the end of the month.....I believe you are returning next week.;)

SS

Hi Dixon, Silver Surfer is correct, I'm not going untill the end of December, other wise I would have come and seen you. But I do hope to see you before christmas back in the UK. All the best for race day.
Paul.

NSX 2000
03-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Hi Paul,

I've emailed Chris over stock of a couple of parts. If he has them I'll get back to you to see if you have room.

Cheers,

Paul

Cool... They had 1 set in stock when I tried to purchase them about 6-7 weeks ago.

Let me know how much, when and how to pay. I still owe you for the cat shipping as well!

Cheers

Mark

I need to put a list together of parts then I can call SoS and tell them what day I'll be coming and ask which is the best way to pay to avoid tax etc.

Paul.

Senninha
04-12-2009, 09:45 AM
I need to put a list together of parts then I can call SoS and tell them what day I'll be coming and ask which is the best way to pay to avoid tax etc.

Paul.

Paul,

Email sent with item info. PLease let me know if these arer ok and payment details etc

regards,

Paul

amo
04-12-2009, 12:31 PM

Paul.

mate best way is come through the green lane get criss to do you another invoice with next to no value on it just in case you get stopped

worked for me
will let you know if i need anything
thx amo

Chris B N
04-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Paul,
would very much appreciate a pair of the billet aluminium door thingimies that replace the plastic ones.
If you can get them please let me know how much and i'll send the cash by return
Cheers Chris

amo
05-12-2009, 02:32 PM
hi mate ok anychance i could have

Mishimoto 1.3 bar Radiator Cap with Temperature Gauge $49.95

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/engine_performance_products/NSX/Mishimoto/radiator/

thx amo

NSX 2000
07-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Hi all

Due to some idiot the US Goverment knew about :angry: trying to blow him self up on Christmas day, ment it was triple and quadruple check at the airports so didn't get a chance to call in on SoS :( which was a shame as I was after type r gear shift boot.

On the plus side had a really good holiday and Scotsdale in Phoenix is such a nice place :drool: shame about the aiport hassel on both the way out and back again :(

Saw some really nice cars including a le mans bentley blower, a Jag e type in Union Jack colours, brand new RR Phantom in mat black, looked very mean, loads of lambos, porsche and fezza's but not a single NSX!

Paul.

amo
08-01-2010, 08:50 AM
lol oh well next time
your lucky you was not asian then come with us sir in to the interview room lol

hope ur well
thx amo