PDA

View Full Version : Kaz health check service

NSA
01-12-2009, 07:20 PM
This might be better placed in the Technical section, but I went to see Kaz in Milton Keynes last week and can highly recommend his health check service. It was great to meet somebody with so much experience of working on the NSX, and indeed watching him work.

Kaz doesn't do the required maintenance on the car at the same time as he does the health check, but he's very happy for you to hang around while he works and will explain the NSX's technology in intricate detail if you like. I took it as an opportunity to learn as much as possible about how to maintain the car, and if you approach it in this way I think the service is very useful. I also received a full report of works required (thankfully nothing too serious) and a proposed schedule for servicing. Some of this I can do myself, but for the bigger items I will book in with Kaz, mainly because I know how thorough and considerate he is when working on the NSX.

Kaz has a lift in his garage and this is definitely on my wishlist for 2010. There's nothing like being able to work on the car while it is jacked up to head height in your own garage.

Senninha
01-12-2009, 11:48 PM
That lift is fantastic ... I was reminded of it earlier today when using the good old trolley jack ....

Group Buy for a Garage lift anyone?

regards, Paul

Sudesh
02-12-2009, 12:27 AM
That lift is fantastic ... I was reminded of it earlier today when using the good old trolley jack ....

Group Buy for a Garage lift anyone?

regards, Paul

I'm just in the process of looking into buying 2+ lifts for my garages. Really is an essential bit of equipment depending on peoples ability and work load with there vehicles. I've been lucky enough to have had a loan of a portable 3phase lift which is a great little lift.