PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!!!!!!

tommy
13-03-2004, 04:40 PM
hi all
i just need a little help to tip the ballance in favour of an nsx as apposed to an s2000. is it worth the extra £40k. the main worry is this will be my everyday car and lugage space is, well at best limited. my head says buy something practical, but my heart says, just go for it you only live once. so what is an nsx like to live with. :?
thanks tom

welshdragon
13-03-2004, 08:45 PM
A NSX is a far better everyday car than a S2000.

I have done many shopping trips in my NSX to Costco the boot will also take golf clubs as well.
They are a lot more unique than the S2000 so are worth the extra money.

I do miss mine and have looked at S2000 but they are a diffrent class of car to the NSX.

Drive one and you will know what I mean :)

Dale

tommy
13-03-2004, 11:07 PM
thanks for the reply, i was a bit worried about boot space. do you think 2 people could carry their lugage for a 2 week tour around the uk. boot space is realy the deciding factor. i know the type of car it is and you cant expect to to call it a family car. i suppose the only way to find out is to look at one, john coopers is the nearest garage to me so a trip to him might be the best way to know for sure.
thanks tom.

Welshman
14-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Tommy

If it's any help, the NSX carried enough luggage for the two of us for a week last time we went to the San Marino GP and we had enough room for a case of wine on the way back.

It's fair to say you could carry more luggage in an S2000 - I had one for 6 months before the NSX arrived. Is the NSX worth £35k more? That's your call. S2000 is a fine car and I thought excellent value for money, but I still had to have another NSX.

tommy
14-03-2004, 03:01 PM
cheers for the reply welshman, i think i have made up my mind to get an nsx, i just needed the extra bit push. as for the extra £35k, well you are buying something exclusive to the informed few.
thanks tom

ctrlaltdelboy
18-03-2004, 12:12 PM
I have an NSX and the wife has an S2000 - I would suggest that the boot space in the S is only marginally more generous than the NSX, but it should be noted that the cabin space in the NSX is a little more generous than the S.

Darren

tommy
18-03-2004, 03:14 PM
thanks for the replies everyone, i have decided to go for it and buy an NSX. i used to work for a honda dealer but we changed to something else just as the first cars came onto the market, so never got to try one, and still have never seen one in the flesh so to speak. your replies have been a good help for me to make my mind up.
thanks tom.

Welshman
19-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Best of luck in finding one.

welshdragon
19-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Hi Welshman

Love the video of the car

Good luck Tommy in finding a NSX enjoy :D

Dale

tommy
19-03-2004, 08:35 PM
cheers everyone.....is there a long wait for a new one :(
tom

Welshman
20-03-2004, 01:05 PM
cheers everyone.....is there a long wait for a new one :(
tom

Approximately 3 months since they are built to order.

Welshman
20-03-2004, 01:05 PM
Hi Welshman

Love the video of the car

Good luck Tommy in finding a NSX enjoy :D

Dale

Dale

Glad you liked it :D :D

tommy
20-03-2004, 03:28 PM
3 months!!!!!! :cry: oh well, happy birthday to me :D
tom