PDA

View Full Version : Hello....New member looking for NSX...i think!!

Rearwheelaction
21-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Hello,
I currently own a Lotus esprit s4 but am thinking of another car to own. NSX took my fancy.
Im really into modified cars so im either looking to buy one which is modified or a car which i will do all the work myself.
Specs of my dream NSX

White
Manual
Bodykit
Alloys
Carbon bits

If anyone knows of any for sale please dont hesitate to contact me. Rearwheelaction@hotmail.com

AR
21-11-2009, 07:11 PM
There are not many white, there is a repainted one in Ireland.

How much are you looking to spend?

amo
21-11-2009, 07:18 PM
mate if you want all those mods then id get one from the us
not many modded ones as ary says not many at all there one in japan with itb's white think its a 93 runnin about 350bhp think its up for 80k yes im not kidding

thx amo

Senninha
21-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Hi & Welcome,

The car you're looking for has just been advertised in Ireland.

NIce spec and pretty much ticks all your boxes with the advantage of the 3.2 / 6speed upgrades too.

Might be worth talking to Sudesh as he knows most of the cars over the water

Good luck

regards, Paul

Hello,
I currently own a Lotus esprit s4 but am thinking of another car to own. NSX took my fancy.
Im really into modified cars so im either looking to buy one which is modified or a car which i will do all the work myself.
Specs of my dream NSX

White
Manual
Bodykit
Alloys
Carbon bits

If anyone knows of any for sale please dont hesitate to contact me. Rearwheelaction@hotmail.com

AR
21-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Mixed reviews on that one Paul.

Sudesh
21-11-2009, 11:11 PM

X2!!....................

Senninha
21-11-2009, 11:13 PM

Hi Ary,

I dont know the car but the company has a good reputation from what I've heard.

But it does appear to be what our new member is looking for ... usual pre purchase checks need to apply.

regards, Paul

TheSebringOne
22-11-2009, 01:42 AM
Welcome too!

Moding a standard car ir relatively inexpensive in terms of looks but when comparing to moding the engine & its performance, thats where thing can get very pricey. It depends on how much more performance you are looking for apart from headers, exhaust or cats changes, plus there are less options for a 3.2 compared to a 3.0. If going down the SC route, where some members are or have gone down this route with gains of 100-150 bhp, then prices are around £6 to £10K complete?

Good luck in your search, white is rare!

Silver Surfer
22-11-2009, 08:41 AM
Just seen this as described above:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1356543.htm

Looks nice.

3.2 engine transplant and bigger brakes.
Is it worth the extra £10K over a standard car (with a wrap ;))?

SS

simonprelude
22-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Just seen this as described above:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1356543.htm

Looks nice.

3.2 engine transplant and bigger brakes.
Is it worth the extra £10K over a standard car (with a wrap ;))?

SS

From what the OP has stated then I would say that car would be ideal, or alternatively the Imola Orange Pearl car on ebay. Why spend mega bucks on a clean NSX only to ruin it when you can buy one already messed with.

Personally though I think the white one looks like a good job has been done, possibly not to the standard of AR / Amo but still........

Rearwheelaction
22-11-2009, 11:45 AM
thanks for all your input.
I have seen the one for ireland for sale. Its what id be looking for. I haven't bought it cause i want to sell my lotus first to fund the new car.
I might give that guy a ring and see if we could work some sort of deal.

Has anyone gone down importing nsx from japan. Ive imported other modified cars from there but was wondering if this would be a good route to go down

amo
22-11-2009, 12:18 PM
use the search

lol sorry just thought i was on prime

ok getting a car from over there is more expensive then here modded one your talkin big money there is a few white

the car your lookin at looks good but i bought an engine from them and a little prob with it as they used the wrong bearing the there high comp build so go there and get it looked over

thx amo

TheSebringOne
22-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Importing a NSX from Japan will be more expensive, since they are holding their value there, even though theres more available too. It would be cheaper to be patient here, you may have to wait a while though. In fact good ones are being exported!