PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds section...

donnac
15-11-2009, 09:36 PM
How do you ammend adverts in the classifieds section please?

I would like to drop the prices of the items i am selling but cant see where to do it?

Thanks very much :cool:

Sudesh
15-11-2009, 09:45 PM
How do you ammend adverts in the classifieds section please?

I would like to drop the prices of the items i am selling but cant see where to do it?

Thanks very much :cool:

I think you have to delete your add and start again.

donnac
21-11-2009, 04:15 PM
I think you have to delete your add and start again.

bugger, it took me long enough to type 1 fingered the first time :(

Will put new ones up over the weekend, in the meantime im open to any offers on the braided hoses and the mugen discs just want rid to clear some space :rolleyes: :cool:

amo
21-11-2009, 08:29 PM
why not just copy and paste
thx amo

NSXGB
21-11-2009, 09:01 PM
bugger, it took me long enough to type 1 fingered the first time :(

Will put new ones up over the weekend, in the meantime im open to any offers on the braided hoses and the mugen discs just want rid to clear some space :rolleyes: :cool:

In your ad I think there is a link which says something like 'sell similar item', click this and it makes a duplicate which you can edit the price, do that, then deleted the original.

donnac
29-11-2009, 09:17 PM
In your ad I think there is a link which says something like 'sell similar item', click this and it makes a duplicate which you can edit the price, do that, then deleted the original.

Excellent, you were right, ive done this and lowered the prices, and deleted the old adds :cool:

Thanks for the help :cool:

donnac
01-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Just wanted to update this with a big thanks to Kaz on here for clarifying that the Mugen discs will only fit the NSX upto and including 1996 using the spec of 282/28mm (diameter/thickness) for the discs :cool: jsut for anyone who might have been interested :D