PDA

View Full Version : drivers side front wing and headlight

nsx guy
12-11-2009, 06:16 PM
i need a drivers side front wing and headlight..

any condition considered..

thanks

Hagasan
12-11-2009, 07:20 PM
i need a drivers side front wing and headlight..

any condition considered..

thanks

What colour?

nsx guy
12-11-2009, 09:24 PM
What colour?

any colour, not too fused...

do you have 1?

thanks

Hagasan
12-11-2009, 09:29 PM
any colour, not too fused...

do you have 1?

thanks

Sorry I don't, I was curiously trying to find out if you were maybe the buyer of the white auction car that sold yesterday....Can't think of any of these parts I've heard of for sale at the moment but if I do I'll update you...

AR
12-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Say...

V9NSX

It does not take a rocket scientist!

Hagasan
12-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Say...

V9NSX

It does not take a rocket scientist!

Subtlety:rolleyes: not trying to be blatant....

AR
12-11-2009, 11:44 PM
LOL

Is just funny how some people only come to the board when they need something.

That car needs way more than those bits.

simonprelude
13-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Pop up headlight or fixed, also the wings are different pre 02 and post 02.

As others have said, if it's the White one which sold via salvage recently then it will take a lot more ££'s than that to make it personally driveable and even more to make it a viable sale.

Max I'd say that car could ever be worth would be around £15k if it was made mint.

nsx guy
13-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Sorry I don't, I was curiously trying to find out if you were maybe the buyer of the white auction car that sold yesterday....Can't think of any of these parts I've heard of for sale at the moment but if I do I'll update you...

Yep, it is the white 1, but im looking to change the colour to lamborghini baloon white, so colour is not an issue...V9NSX

does anybody know the previous keeper to this car?

nsx guy
13-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Pop up headlight or fixed, also the wings are different pre 02 and post 02.

As others have said, if it's the White one which sold via salvage recently then it will take a lot more ££'s than that to make it personally driveable and even more to make it a viable sale.

Max I'd say that car could ever be worth would be around £15k if it was made mint.

i used to own Ary's old 1999 imola orange, which i bought damaged, and have got a lot of parts left over, so most the bits i have got, just need the wing and headlight at the moment..

thanks